Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to the intrasquad today?

so is anyone going to attend?

negative. I hae persuasive speech outline due by midnight and still cant think of a good topic.

Comment

Well I got there about 15 mins late and it was already 2-0 in the 4th so they must have started early being that its cold as hell outside. I just got back from the game (left in the 7th) and it was 11-0 with the gray team just killing the white. Not a lot to report. Preston Springer had a 2 run blast just over the left field wall. Harbutz just seems like a really good ball player and I think people are gonna really like him. Sure wish Bennett was faster. I like his bat but I just don't know how he is going to cut it in the outfield compared to the speed we are used to having out there. Maybe DH would be the best fit. Saw several bad throws but its freaking cold out so that's no surprise. The cold weather was keeping the ball from carrying to far.

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
        The cold weather was keeping the ball from carrying to far.
        And yet, Preston Springer lashed an oppo line drive through a stiff North wind into the left field bleachers for a two-run jack.

This, I think, is a very good sign.
        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

I have been impressed with the hitting of the Shocks this fall. I know the pitchers aren't allowed to throw some of the "funny" stuff but the fact that several look very comfortable from the left side gives me a warm and fuzzy.

Comment

Working...
          X