Sad day for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad day for me

Today is a sad day for me. Everyone give it up to Craig Biggio. A great ballplayer and one of the last of a dying breed. Playing his entire career with one team, playing the game right and hard everyday and staying performance enhancing drug free. Truly a class act.

I thought this was a METS topic coming in here

Comment

Can we really say that anyone has played performance enhancing free in this day and age? It would appear that he hasn't used anything, but this things don't always make you bigger and I frankly don't know who to believe in and who not to anymore. But, to the original topic, he was a great player and definitely got the most of his talents.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDorian
        I thought this was a METS topic coming in here
        So did I. Total collapse for the Metropolitans. To the topic of this thread, Craig had a great career. Farewell to one of the killer B's.

Comment

David Wright and Jose Reyes' talents were WASTED this year

Comment

Yesterday was a great day for me!!! The Phillies make the playoffs for the first time since 1993!

Comment

Congrats 771! I was going to send you am email, but I guess I'll say it here. I was pulling for you guys. Great finish. 13-4 over the last 17? Pretty damn strong. Rollins for MVP?

Good luck in the playoffs!

Comment

It doesn't get much better than this, headed into the 9th inning of the 163rd game of the season, and it's still all tied up.

Comment

it got way better, two rallies in the 13th inning to end the regular season. Crazy...

too bad I turned it off after the Padres HR in the 13th...Missed all the fun :(

Comment

Go Cubbies!!!

Comment

Go Rockies!!!!

Comment

This season was already bad enough when the Cards missed the playoff's, but then the Cubs win the division and then it just got WAY worse!

Comment

Originally posted by Shox151
                          it got way better, two rallies in the 13th inning to end the regular season. Crazy...

too bad I turned it off after the Padres HR in the 13th...Missed all the fun :(
                          It was a shame that the game ended on what looked like a wrong call. The game could've gone another 10 innings.

Comment

I don't think it was a wrong call. Even with the slow-mo instant replays it was still "inconclusive." Even with an NFL style system that call would not have been overturned. In my opinion. The way San Diego had just coughed up double, double, triple, line drive out, they just don't get the benefit of the doubt on that call. The home plate umpire did not cost San Diego that game. They lost it all by themselves.

Comment

Maybe someone can answer me on this.
                              According to some posters on the Rockies message board if the catcher does not have the ball he can not block the plate. Thus the reason the safe call was made because the catcher dropped the ball.
                              Is this correct?
                              kawwsu77

Comment

Working...
                              X