No announcement yet.

the Oregon job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is truly, truly unbelievable. I can not imagine what it would feel like to be a fullerton fan.

Comment

I'm sure the NIKE MAN himself, Mr. Knight, threw mad dollars to get Horton? Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89
        That is truly, truly unbelievable. I can not imagine what it would feel like to be a fullerton fan.
        They seem to be taking it well and not all that big of deal.

They seem to be split on whether Vanderhook is qualified to take over. Some seem to think Serrano may be in the mix to replace him (but comments from Serrano seem to be he's not interested).

Comment

Quick WSU reference in the Horton Oregon story:

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Horton’s teams have reached a No. 1 ranking in national polls in part(s) of the 1999, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 seasons. His .698 winning percentage ranks in the top 10 among active Division I coaches (minimum five years). Of the 29 teams Horton has faced five or more times - many of which are nationally prominent - only two (Stanford and Wichita State) have managed winning records against him

Comment

Oregon could become a quality OOC opponent in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Hill Sitter
              Quick WSU reference in the Horton Oregon story:

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Horton’s teams have reached a No. 1 ranking in national polls in part(s) of the 1999, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 seasons. His .698 winning percentage ranks in the top 10 among active Division I coaches (minimum five years). Of the 29 teams Horton has faced five or more times - many of which are nationally prominent - only two (Stanford and Wichita State) have managed winning records against him

Having a winning record against George Horton's Cal State Fullerton teams is very impressive!

GO SHOX!!!

Comment

Working...
              X