Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you telling us that he is going to WSU

Comment

No he's telling us that he is going to North Dakota State...

Comment

I am not trying to be funny like you are. I have never heard where he was going to school.

Comment

Does anybody know anything about Tyler Coughenour. He'll be a senior this upcoming year at Collegiate. Heard he was planning on going to WSU

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
            Does anybody know anything about Tyler Coughenour. He'll be a senior this upcoming year at Collegiate. Heard he was planning on going to WSU
            catcher, hit .524 with 10hrs and 46rbi.

was wichita eagle all-metro

Comment

Originally posted by shock10
              Erik Harbutz What I found is a shortstop/pitcher out of northwest high school that is a switch hitter. Switch hitting middle infielder boy I like that YEAH
              Sign him up _ Shortstop Erik Harbutz will play baseball for Wichita State. Harbutz, an All-Metro pick from Northwest, is an invited walk-on.
              "I'm getting some academic scholarships, so that helped a lot," he said.
              Harbutz (6-0, 165 pounds) hit .565 with 11 doubles and a .903 slugging percentage as a senior. He planned on playing at Butler Community College before taking the WSU offer.
              "Because of the tradition, and it's close to home," he said.
              He is playing for Sluggers Academy this summer.

Bat police — The NCAA's proposed ban on composite bats isn't a big issue for the Shockers. Assistant coach Jim Thomas said few of his players used DeMarini's composites.
              According to the Associated Press, the NCAA Baseball Rules Committee proposed a ban on the bats after anecdotal evidence and research conducted during this year's NCAA tournament indicated many of the bats didn't comply with NCAA standards.
              The barrel of a composite bat softens and flattens over time, producing higher "exit speeds" than are allowed by the NCAA.
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Don't we add catcher Ryan Hege to this class?

Comment

[quote="SpanglerFan316"]
                  Originally posted by shock10

Bat police — The NCAA's proposed ban on composite bats isn't a big issue for the Shockers. Assistant coach Jim Thomas said few of his players used DeMarini's composites.
                  According to the Associated Press, the NCAA Baseball Rules Committee proposed a ban on the bats after anecdotal evidence and research conducted during this year's NCAA tournament indicated many of the bats didn't comply with NCAA standards.
                  The barrel of a composite bat softens and flattens over time, producing higher "exit speeds" than are allowed by the NCAA.
                  Where was this information when I did a research paper on aluminum/wood bats.

That would have been good to have. *I had to write my paper a month before hand so it wouldnt have mattered*

Comment

Looks like a 2011 page is needed. Texas pitcher Kris Gardner committed to the Shox today.

Comment

Originally posted by shock10 View Post
                      Letters of intent from seven players: and one verbal

Infielder: Nate Goro

Right Handed Pitcher: Garrett Gould

Outfielder: Michah Green

Left Handed Pitcher: Aaron LaBrie

Right Handed Pitcher: Tobin Mateychick

Right Handed Pitcher: T. J. McGreevy

Third Baseman: Preston Springer

Outfielder: Garrett Bayliff Verbal

Infielder: Walker Davidson

Looks like a solid class of future Shocker All Americans
                      Kai - you can probably take down this sticky since the last post is from 2009. However, I found this funny when going back and reading it.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                        Kai - you can probably take down this sticky since the last post is from 2009. However, I found this funny when going back and reading it.
                        Not sure of Shock10's real identity but he aint Miss Cleo.

Comment

A mod might want to unsticky this topic although the fact that it's still here is pretty illustrative of the program's trendline from 2010 through 2017.

Comment

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                            X