WSU @ LA Tech Game 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MizzouShockerFan View Post
    +1 to that comment. I know of a kid who has bled WSU black and gold since he was 5. Is a Jr in HS now. He is 5'9" 160ish. Has 4 offers from D1 schools that have been overall better programs the last 20 years, and play in P5 conferences. He would dump all of them for a walk on opportunity at WSU, but was flat out told by Walker last summer that his size didn't fall in the mold of what they were looking for. There are tons of kids in MO, KS and OK that have had interest in WSU but are looking elsewhere because they aren't 6'1".
    This kind of **** always makes me think of Mark Standiford, Jeff Ryan and Drew Moffitt.
    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

My big boss has his son playing ball at butler community college right now and loves WSU (they are from the KC area)... told him about Butler's recruiting of 6 foot plus players and he basically said wtf? doesn't he know how well Gene did with good overall players?? not just tall guys?

Comment

Did we hire a new coach yet?

I hear we happened upon at least 2 NCAA shares.

Comment

Going to take more than 2 shares fella because if we switch conferences, we give it all up to Elgin..I know it's a joke but HCTB will be back in 2018 regardless of how this year goes so we may as well root for him. I will follow the team through the OU game and LSU series but if we get boat raced, I'm out until the Valley tourney. Not because I don't care, but because I can't bear the misery. Shox baseball runs deep in my family's blood, this whole situation sucks.

Comment

I guess we don't get everything. Basketball is great winning championships and baseball decides to completely fall apart. Disappointing to say the least.

I was hoping maybe 4 and 3 but sheesh just getting one seems like a pipe dream. A crack pipe.

Comment

Working...
            X