• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wooly
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu
    Originally posted by wooly
    I would feel pretty darned confident that we get state bragging rights no matter the outcome from 1 game that is going to mean a lot more to KU players than it does to our players.
    Why is that exactly?

History, facilities, talent, rankings, attendance, coach, All Americas, National Championships, Etc

In terms you might understand.....You claim it in basketball, we do in baseball.
    Easy there, I'm not a kU fan by any means. Also isn't that Nat'l Champ singular not plural? Anyhow, I guess my point is that it is equally big for both teams really. WSU has a better program, etc but kU plays in a better conference.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    I would feel pretty darned confident that we get state bragging rights no matter the outcome from 1 game that is going to mean a lot more to KU players than it does to our players.
    Why is that exactly?

History, facilities, talent, rankings, attendance, coach, All Americas, National Championships, Etc

In terms you might understand.....You claim it in basketball, we do in baseball.
    Bam. :clap:

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by Hovpen
    Only one poll counts, that is the one taken in Omaha in June.
    I agree but like it or not, polls do influence the tournament committee when deciding NCAA regional hosts/seeds/national seeds. That's the way it works in baseball it seems..

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Why is that exactly?

Leave a comment:

• wooly
    replied
    Why is that exactly?

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hovpen
    replied
    KU and ORU yes. KU is a must win for state braggin rights

Leave a comment:

• shockfan89
    replied
    Originally posted by Snapshot9
    The next 4 series of games will show how good this team is.
    Not sure I follow you here Snap? Binghamton, NDSU, KU, and ORU?

Leave a comment:

• Hovpen
    replied
    What, Binghampton and North Dakota State are two of those. Has NDS even had a practice outside yet? Shocks should sweep those two easy, if not, then someone is giving some players PT they shouldn't be getting. I take that back, Shocks should sweep no matter what players are in the lineup.

Leave a comment:

• Snapshot9
    replied
    The next 4 series of games will show how good this team is.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    You know, we could have a lot of fun with a "name that photo" contest.

Leave a comment:

• DUShock
    replied
    Originally posted by Hovpen
    Ahhh, reality check. Very well put Hovpen :good:

Go Shocks!!!!

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied
    Originally posted by goshocks
    my biggest deal is how teams with twice as many losses then us are ranked higher then us. WHat a load of BS.
    What a great avatar, goshocks! Turgeon singing "Hail, Wichita" to Gregg Marshall!

Leave a comment:

• Hovpen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• goshocks
    replied
    my biggest deal is how teams with twice as many losses then us are ranked higher then us. WHat a load of BS.
    ________
    Sc2 replays

Leave a comment:

Working...
X