No announcement yet.

Dusty Coleman Called Up To The Show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dusty went yard for the first time in his big league career. Very nice!
    78-65

Comment

That's awesome.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Long time coming for Dusty. He is one of the few players who I thought made a mistake signing a pro contract early. I understand all the reasons for going pro, but I felt like he could have benefitted from another season or two at WSU. IIRC he signed after his Soph season because of his age.

Anyway, I hope pro ball has been the experience he wanted.
          Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Dang, that is a tough spot to hit one out in that ballpark. Impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
              Dang, that is a tough spot to hit one out in that ballpark. Impressive!
              Yes it was. Not only that it turned out to be the game winning hit. It was a 3-run dinger that put the Padres up 7-1 in the 5th. The final score was Padres 7 - Mets 5.

Comment

Make that two!

Comment

And flashing a bit of leather as well:

Comment

Check out the personal backgroud piece on Dusty on the Shocker Baskeball Twitter Page

https://twitter.com/FOXSportsSD/stat...54726369452032

Comment

Nice. Strangely, this was posted the same day he was optioned to Triple-A. Should be back up when the rosters expand in Sept., though.
                      “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Working...
                      X