Baseball TV Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball TV Schedule

There will be seven regular season games televised this year. Kansas Now will televise six games and CSTV will televise one. Not a bad TV schedule if you ask me. The televised games will be as follows.

April 8th @ Kansas State
    April 12th @ Creighton
    April 13th @ Creighton
    April 15th @ Nebraska
    April 22nd v. Kansas
    April 30th @ Oklahoma
    May 7 v. Arizona State

WICHITA, Kan. ? Six Wichita State baseball games during the 2008 season will be televised on Cox Communications' Kansas Now 22 that expands Shocker baseball coverage throughout the state of Kansas, Director of Athletics Jim Schaus announced Feb. 19.

It`s good to see some college baseball on TV besides ESPN`s coverage of the Yankees and Red Sox. 8) 8) 8)

Comment

It would be nice to see ESPN do some college baseball games again, besides the ones in June..

Can I get another hockey strike please? .. :yes: :good:
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
        It would be nice to see ESPN do some college baseball games again, besides the ones in June..

Can I get another hockey strike please? .. :yes: :good:
        No doubt. I have never understood why, especially with ESPNU, they don't show more college baseball. I would think it would help with ratings for the CWS. The casual fan could see teams that have legit shots at Omaha and maybe pick one ahead of time to follow. They have enough networks that they could find a slot for more games.
        THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

FSN covers the Big 12 pretty regular. As a matter of fact thats typically how I get my college baseball fix if I cant make it to a game

Comment

I think espnu has more girls lacross than baseball.

Comment

Conferences already have local contracts to show baseball (such as with FSN, or the Jumbo Network in Louisiana). This is not the case for lacrosse. ESPN is down with showing programming the can get cheap and easy.

During the hockey strike, ESPN wanted the SEC to screw over all the networks that had supported SEC baseball for years, and give it to ESPN for FREE.

I'm glad the SEC didn't sell out to them since ESPN dropped baseball as soon as they could.

Comment

No doubt, I think they show more college softball than college baseball on the ESPN networks. Not that I mind of course. :) but seriously, I think college baseball is much more exciting than watch a boring old MLB game. I'm glad the Shox got 7 games on tv, hopefully they get even more, preferably about 5-10 in June.

Comment

Working...
                X