Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes to Pre-Season Training Regimen

I thought this Eagle article was very itneresting and very positive:

Glad to see Gene and staff are willing to adapt and change if it they believe it will bring improvements to the program. Granted they have been extremely successful, but I beleive if you simply stand pat others will pass you by.

Sounds like these guys are getting serious about training baseball bodies to meet the demands of playing baseball.

Also, sounds like the team has bought in with what could result in a nice boost to team chemistry and togetherness.

:posterwu: :goshocks: :posterwsu:

Good article.

Paul Suellentrop does a great job covering Shocker baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by haysdb
      Good article.

Paul Suellentrop does a great job covering Shocker baseball.
      He does a very good job covering all off shocker sports. He has his normal stories, plus his questions and answers

Network Solutions - Original domain name registration and reservation services with variety of internet-related business offerings. Quick, dependable and reliable.

Plus he has a blog (I'm assuming he will use it for baseball).

Comment

Are we seeing some tangible results from our winter training program? It's impossible to say conclusively, but my own perception is that we are. It just seems like we are a half-step quicker this year. We are 26-28 in stolen base attempts. We are running down balls in the outfield that just seem like impossible plays. Likewise our infielders are making plays that are pretty amazing.

Maybe I'm just seeing what I want to see, but I think we have a chance to be something pretty special this year. My one concern is our bullpen, but it has been solid over the last 4 games.

Comment

Working...
        X