• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      SOLID!!!

Comment

• Now do something with it
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
          Now do something with it
          No Butler repeats.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• First and foremost, I am hoping there is addition by subtraction and not talking about Jace and X. Those losses hurt. There were a few who, if not internally griping loudly , were at least mailing it in.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              First and foremost, I am hoping there is addition by subtraction and not talking about Jace and X. Those losses hurt. There were a few who, if not internally griping loudly , were at least mailing it in.
              Players mailing it in last year?

Comment

• Looks like a couple highlights are limiting pitchers to one fake throw per at bat to reset the pitch clock. Some pitchers would abuse this rule time and time again. Should speed up the game. Also, apparently by spring 2024 you have to have a visible pitch clock to help in the enforcement of this.....Gene only about 30 years ahead of the curve there. Hope we turn ours on next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  First and foremost, I am hoping there is addition by subtraction and not talking about Jace and X. Those losses hurt. There were a few who, if not internally griping loudly , were at least mailing it in.
                  X still bewilders me. First year Jace I would agree, last years Jace...Meh

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

X still bewilders me. First year Jace I would agree, last years Jace...Meh
                    Yeah, Caserilla leaving WSU to go JUCO doesn’t add up for me. There’s got to be some back story.

Comment

• Wedge + Saal. I could see a massive upswing in the next couple years. Unthinkably massive.
                      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatFear View Post

Yeah, Caserilla leaving WSU to go JUCO doesn’t add up for me. There’s got to be some back story.
                        Young people will sometimes make poor decisions or decisions that are based on less than important issues. That they are young gives them a chance to learn, hopefully. Not saying X made a poor decision, but ending up at Seminole State sure makes it look that way, on the surface.

Hopefully, both X and WSU Baseball will be better off in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Young people will sometimes make poor decisions or decisions that are based on less than important issues. That they are young gives them a chance to learn, hopefully. Not saying X made a poor decision, but ending up at Seminole State sure makes it look that way, on the surface.

Hopefully, both X and WSU Baseball will be better off in the future.
                          My guess is going JUCO was because that makes him eligible for the draft next summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxing Me Softly View Post

My guess is going JUCO was because that makes him eligible for the draft next summer.
                            If he hits like ( or anywhere close) he did this year, the 20th round will be a distant memory.

Comment

• Comment

• Felt like this was the best place to put this.

Seems to be a big deal, as from what I can gather, Joe wasn't too enthusiastic about the program, especially since Gene was let go. I would see him regularly tweet about KU which made me ill.

I would not be shocked if Kevin Saal played some sort of a role here as well, since I know he was up in the KC area a couple of weeks ago.

Also, the yellow on that uniform POPS.
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X