X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      https://twitter.com/tayloreldridge/s...94581297770502

I will probably regret it, but I still believe there's a ton of upside with a bunch of talented arms returning, and that's ignoring the potential of the incoming class.
      IMO you are correct; keeping my thoughts to myself as I don't want to risk jinksing anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

IMO you are correct; keeping my thoughts to myself as I don't want to risk jinksing anything.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          https://twitter.com/tayloreldridge/s...94581297770502

Anyone read this (behind the paywall)? A rejuvenated Spencer Hynes (92-95 FB with a plus slider) lefty starter would be just what Pelf ordered going into the fall and next spring.

I will probably regret it, but I still believe there's a ton of upside with a bunch of talented arms returning, and that's ignoring the potential of the incoming class.

Lots of questions entering the fall, but Jace is a good place to start that isn’t a question. Stuempfig also was really good last spring for the most part, and I was impressed with Lindeman two years ago. If we can find a closer to replace Haas, and LJ McDonough returns to form, we are ahead of last spring. Fall should be fun.

Comment

I would like to see a rotation of Kaminska, Hynes, Stuempfig & Lindemann. That's experience and talented arms with 2 guys that are 92-94 at least and everyone but Stumpy lives down. That's asking a lot I know, but if we could roll out those 4, I feel like there's enough returning and incoming to have an above average staff, maybe way above average.

Comment

Working...
            X