WSU @ UCF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5-2! I like that score!
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

A 3 run rally for the Shocks in the 3rd makes is it 5-2 but it could have been a lot worse. A made to order double play grounder by Hunter Gibson with the bases loades and nobody out gave UCF a chance to escaper with minimal damage but Corrigan Bartlett lined a home run over the wall in the left win corner to save the rally. Ingram follows with a single and that;s it for the UCF starter.

Comment

Shocks kind of get out of a mess in the bottom of the 2nd, after 2 were out, single, bunt single, ground rule double ties it up and runners at 2nd and 3rd. Stroh induces a ground out. 2-2 end of 2.

Shocks probably get a break in the 3rd when Sigrist is called safe on a swinging bunt. Could have been out. Cadena is hit again and Wallace bloop singles to load them for a salivating Gibby.

Gibby, unusually patient, looks at 2 borderline strikes (one was a ball) then grounds into a double play but Sigrist scores. 3-2. Bartlett homers (ball is really carrying to left) and it's 5-2.

Ingram singles and it's a pitching change.

Comment

Shaver in the lineup today at 1st and Ingram in right. Shaver hit the ball hard yesterday and again in the 1st with nothing to show for it. Ingram steals 2nd but Shaver strikes out.

5-2 Shocks bottom 3. Really could use a quiet and efficient inning for Stroh.

Comment

I don't think Paxton is going to get anything real good to hit with 2nd and 3rd and 2 outs. If he does it's mistake.

Wrong again. They struck him out.
            Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 9, 2021, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Really could use a quiet and efficient inning for Stroh.
              That would have been nice.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                This simply is a middling, mediocre team with 1 stud pitcher (who doesn't start Friday) and 1 stud hitter who is out with injury. This isn't an NIT team if there were an NIT.

Continue to wait patiently.
                Thanks for continuing to hang around and drop your turds. Is there anyone on the Shocker roster or coaching staff who you believe isn't trying or doesn't want to win?

​​​​​​I see improvement in execution, attitude and BBIQ. If you don't it must suck to be you.

--'85.
                Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Appreciate updates guys...not able to watch or listen today.

Comment

1st 1-2-3 inning for the Shocker ptichers to day by Stuempfig in the 5th. More of that please.

Let's get some insurance runs Shocks.

Comment

• In the bottom of the 6th with one out Stuemfig gives up a home run to a cripple and a double and his day is done. Aaron Bechtel comes in and gives up a home run an triple before getting two stirke outs. UCF takes the lead 6-5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post

Thanks for continuing to hang around and drop your turds. Is there anyone on the Shocker roster or coaching staff who you believe isn't trying or doesn't want to win?

​​​​​​I see improvement in execution, attitude and BBIQ. If you don't it must suck to be you.

--'85.
                        Who said I didn't think they wanted to win? There's a difference between want and can. Did I say anything inaccurate with that statement?

Thanks for continuing to hang on to my nuts. Seems like that's the only time you post anymore is you posting about me. Why don't you just post about the game?

Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• UCF gives the Shocks a gift run in the 8th after the Shocks failed to get a run home on their own after getting the first two batters of the inning on base. Tied at 6-6.

Comment

• Getting a ‘key’ hit is like pulling hen’s teeth...
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Kinda surprize UCF made a pitching change their. Shocks haven't looled overly comfortable against the sidearmer. But maybe this is their guy.

Comment

• Oh snap!!! 7-6 shox in the 9th!!
                                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X