#8 East Carolina @ WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #8 East Carolina @ WSU

Last chance to get the at-large resume headed in the right direction. Shockers probably need to win 3 out of 4. Series kicks off at 1 PM today with ECU giving the ball to junior RHP Gavin Williams who has allowed 5 earned runs in 38 innings pitched this season.

Not confident in our hitters against him. Eddy going in game one? If so, could be ugly.

Comment

Oof, this first inning could get ugly already if the Shox don't d it up.
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Whoa heads up play by the Shox to get a thief out. One more out strike Snavely -- you can do this!

Comment

* whew *

Comment

Rut roh. Looks to me like he might have been safe.

Comment

Originally posted by wyatt View Post
              Not confident in our hitters against him. Eddy going in game one? If so, could be ugly.
              Snavely in Garme 1 as per usual. Could still be ugly. I suspect will see Eddy in Game 2, Jace Kaminska in Game 3 and Spencer Hynes in Game 4. Although stats and recent performances would say Kaminska is our No. 1 guy at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Snavely in Garme 1 as per usual. Could still be ugly. I suspect will see Eddy in Game 2, Jace Kaminska in Game 3 and Spencer Hynes in Game 4. Although stats and recent performances would say Kaminska is our No. 1 guy at this point.
                Game notes say Kaminska tonight and Games 3 and 4 are listed as TBD.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post

Game notes say Kaminska tonight and Games 3 and 4 are listed as TBD.
                  Thanks.

Comment

No chance with Snavely on the mound.

Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                      Last chance to get the at-large resume headed in the right direction. Shockers probably need to win 3 out of 4. Series kicks off at 1 PM today with ECU giving the ball to junior RHP Gavin Williams who has allowed 5 earned runs in 38 innings pitched this season.
                      I think at large chances went out the window 2 weeks ago.

Let’s be frank here. There is no way this is an NCAA Tournament caliber team.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Yeah I thought I heard EW say Hynes was being relegated to the bullpen.

Comment

ECU 8, WSU 0, 4th inning

At least Wedge is getting a good idea of where this program truly is and where it needs to get to.

Comment

Might have to institute the little league run-rules on this one

Comment

4th inning defense looked like an average 12 year old West Urban League team. My apologies to average 12 year olds.

Comment

Working...
                              X