Shocks @ Cincinnati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks @ Cincinnati

Big series. Need to right the ship and show they're ready to compete for the top 3 in the conference.

They've had a little time to adjust to life without Kocis. UC has one really good starter in Evan Shawver. After that their pitching is suspect. But they can hit and field and they will put pressure on you. They swing the bat with bad intentions. 44 home runs as a team. They have a win at Louisville at #5 I believe.

3 would be great. Not sure that's reasonable yet. The Bearcats will have attitude that we haven't shown much yet.

Go Shocks!

2B Sigrist
    RF VanVooren
    3B Wallace
    LF Bartlett
    1B Gibson
    DH Cadena
    CF Cornblum
    C Harris
    SS Stewart

P Snavely

(Liam tonight, Jace tomorrow and Spencer Sunday) Weather looks okay today, awful tomorrow and nice Sunday. I hope Jace doesn't lose another start.

I believe that leaves Cooper Elliot, Chuck Ingram, Derek Shaver, Seth Stroh and Cade Clemons as available position guys.

Hoping we can get an opportunity to throw Connery Peters sometime this weekend (in a good spot obviously).

Comment

Paxton Wallace with two errors already in this game. He hasn't been the same since Kocis went down.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
        Paxton Wallace with two errors already in this game. He hasn't been the same since Kocis went down.
        Wallace 3 pitch strikeout looking to start the 4th.

Comment

Is it true that Wichita State has never won a game in Cincinnasty?
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Is it true that Wichita State has never won a game in Cincinnasty?
            Is true. Third error by Paxton Wallace here in the fifth.

Comment

Is true. Third error by Paxton Wallace here in the fifth.
              Thought I heard that on the radio this morning, but wasn't sure if I heard it correctly. Let's make history!

Comment

I think I’ve seen this script before. Expectations started creeping in and I don’t think this team can handle it mentally. Same thing happened with the previous regime. Still lots of players from that regime on the team.

Could be a 1-0 loss and the toilet will be in crystal clear view.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Why is Snavely our ace?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

OUCH! 3RBI homer --- 0-4

Comment

This is hard to watch. Cincinnati has a team ERA of 6.3, but we've hardly sniffed a run. Defense is booting the ball around everywhere and we're trotting out a Friday ace that throws upper 80's on a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Hoping we can get an opportunity to throw Connery Peters sometime this weekend (in a good spot obviously).
                        Well you got him. Not sure there’s anything else to add.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Not a good look for the program.

Makes you wonder if the Yankees call comes whether he would jump on it

The New York Yankees are baseball’s biggest flop. If general manager Brian Cashman decides to change managers, here’s who could replace Aaron Boone.

Comment

This is hard to watch. Cincinnati has a team ERA of 6.3, but we've hardly sniffed a run. Defense is booting the ball around everywhere and we're trotting out a Friday ace that throws upper 80's on a good day.
                            They'll have to add this tune to the game highlights...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Look on the bright side. They didn't give up any runs in the 9th.

Comment

Working...
                              X