Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocks @ Cincinnati

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shocks @ Cincinnati

    Big series. Need to right the ship and show they're ready to compete for the top 3 in the conference.

    They've had a little time to adjust to life without Kocis. UC has one really good starter in Evan Shawver. After that their pitching is suspect. But they can hit and field and they will put pressure on you. They swing the bat with bad intentions. 44 home runs as a team. They have a win at Louisville at #5 I believe.

    3 would be great. Not sure that's reasonable yet. The Bearcats will have attitude that we haven't shown much yet.

    Go Shocks!

  • #2
    2B Sigrist
    RF VanVooren
    3B Wallace
    LF Bartlett
    1B Gibson
    DH Cadena
    CF Cornblum
    C Harris
    SS Stewart

    P Snavely

    (Liam tonight, Jace tomorrow and Spencer Sunday) Weather looks okay today, awful tomorrow and nice Sunday. I hope Jace doesn't lose another start.

    I believe that leaves Cooper Elliot, Chuck Ingram, Derek Shaver, Seth Stroh and Cade Clemons as available position guys.

    Hoping we can get an opportunity to throw Connery Peters sometime this weekend (in a good spot obviously).

    Comment


    • #3
      Paxton Wallace with two errors already in this game. He hasn't been the same since Kocis went down.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
        Paxton Wallace with two errors already in this game. He hasn't been the same since Kocis went down.
        Wallace 3 pitch strikeout looking to start the 4th.

        Comment


        • #5
          Is it true that Wichita State has never won a game in Cincinnasty?
          Kung Wu say man who take lady on camping trip, have one intent.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Is it true that Wichita State has never won a game in Cincinnasty?
            Is true. Third error by Paxton Wallace here in the fifth.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by shocks02 View Post

              Is true. Third error by Paxton Wallace here in the fifth.
              Thought I heard that on the radio this morning, but wasn't sure if I heard it correctly. Let's make history!
              Kung Wu say man who take lady on camping trip, have one intent.

              Comment


              • #8
                I think I’ve seen this script before. Expectations started creeping in and I don’t think this team can handle it mentally. Same thing happened with the previous regime. Still lots of players from that regime on the team.

                Could be a 1-0 loss and the toilet will be in crystal clear view.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.
                ________________
                "Enjoy the ride."

                - a smart man

                Comment


                • #9
                  Why is Snavely our ace?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.
                  ________________
                  "Enjoy the ride."

                  - a smart man

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    OUCH! 3RBI homer --- 0-4
                    Kung Wu say man who take lady on camping trip, have one intent.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This is hard to watch. Cincinnati has a team ERA of 6.3, but we've hardly sniffed a run. Defense is booting the ball around everywhere and we're trotting out a Friday ace that throws upper 80's on a good day.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

                        Hoping we can get an opportunity to throw Connery Peters sometime this weekend (in a good spot obviously).
                        Well you got him. Not sure there’s anything else to add.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.
                        ________________
                        "Enjoy the ride."

                        - a smart man

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Not a good look for the program.

                          Makes you wonder if the Yankees call comes whether he would jump on it

                          https://www.nj.com/yankees/2021/04/6...ron-boone.html

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                            This is hard to watch. Cincinnati has a team ERA of 6.3, but we've hardly sniffed a run. Defense is booting the ball around everywhere and we're trotting out a Friday ace that throws upper 80's on a good day.
                            They'll have to add this tune to the game highlights...


                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Look on the bright side. They didn't give up any runs in the 9th.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X