Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigtimetimmyjim View Post
    Haha. You big mad.
    Trolls are the scummiest of the scum on the internet. You're solid. And your program is still irrelevant. Keep coming back to be validated.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Nabob your posts on this thread demonstrate the tasteless and tactless Nabob of Negativity that you are. Please just go away as your bullying posts do not represent WSU and Shockernet well.
      Congrats timmy. The least respected poster on Shockernet is on your side. You should feel awesome.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
        It definitely sucks to lose to Tulane.
        Horrible look for the program losing to mediocre teams like this.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Horrible look for the program losing to mediocre teams like this.
          No doubt. Culture. We're not there, yet, but Wedge will get the program there. ECU has it, big time, and I'm not suggesting WSU will replace them, but WSU will join them.

And it will be sooner, not later.

Losing Kocis, and Cornblum and then Gibby didn't help. Everyone loses guys and you have to overcome, and we didn't respond well.

We're on to Cincinnati.

Comment

Congrats timmy. The least respected poster on Shockernet is on your side. You should feel awesome.
            Wrong as usual Nabob; I am not on Timmy's "side" just willing to let a fan for a Shocker opponent voice his support for his team in a civil manner. As you know I am not a fan of the ugly, loathsome, diatribes you offer Shockernet posters.

Comment

• Disappointed to say the least. Was very excited for the series.

Hope they can rebound.

Comment

• This was extremely disappointing. Laid a big fat goose egg. The talent is there with this team. I honestly think it is still a matter of instilling a culture shift from the previous debacle. As Doc pointed out, this team will be there sooner than later.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

No doubt. Culture. We're not there, yet, but Wedge will get the program there. ECU has it, big time, and I'm not suggesting WSU will replace them, but WSU will join them.

And it will be sooner, not later.

Losing Kocis, and Cornblum and then Gibby didn't help. Everyone loses guys and you have to overcome, and we didn't respond well.

We're on to Cincinnati.
                  We win two of those games with Kocis in the lineup. Not sure who attempts to replace him the rest of the season but it will be challenging to say the least.

Comment

Wrong as usual Nabob; I am not on Timmy's "side" just willing to let a fan for a Shocker opponent voice his support for his team in a civil manner. As you know I am not a fan of the ugly, loathsome, diatribes you offer Shockernet posters.
                    Are you mentally incompetent, illiterate, or intentionally being obtuse?

That asshole started lobbing pot shots the moment he entered the place. A classic desperate troll. The only time he eased back was after the series was over and felt goody all over.

Washington 25 wins. I’ll never let that down because of your shining example of adding NOTHING to another thread T.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

We win two of those games with Kocis in the lineup. Not sure who attempts to replace him the rest of the season but it will be challenging to say the least.
                      He’s out for the year?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

He’s out for the year?
                        His injury is generally a 12-14 month recovery. Doesn't mean that he's done for the year, but it's more likely than not that he is. I think there's is some hope that if we could get to a regional perhaps he could return, but even if that scenario plays out, is it worth the risk to him, how much could he help being out of practice for 6-9 weeks? PH at best probably?

Certainly unfortunate, to say the least, but somebody has to step up. And everyone else has to stay healthy please.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

We had to replace Cornblum too. He hasn’t had a great year, but he’s been decent.

Comment

Are you mentally incompetent, illiterate, or intentionally being obtuse?

That asshole started lobbing pot shots the moment he entered the place. A classic desperate troll. The only time he eased back was after the series was over and felt goody all over.

Washington 25 wins. I’ll never let that down because of your shining example of adding NOTHING to another thread T.
                            Nabob you truly are a pathetic and loathsome bully; if you go back and read his posts you will discover that his first post immediately followed your “Game over. Still too much Butler on this team.” post to which he replied "Yea, you guys are not good". This exchange occurred around the fifth inning of game 1. From that point onward he basically owned you with comebacks to your typical bullying offerings.

I trust this post is not too "obtuse" for you to comprehend. Regards mental competence and literacy, I don't think that is a pathway you want to pursue given the quality of your postings.

Comment

Nabob you truly are a pathetic and loathsome bully; if you go back and read his posts you will discover that his first post immediately followed your “Game over. Still too much Butler on this team.” post to which he replied "Yea, you guys are not good". This exchange occurred around the fifth inning of game 1. From that point onward he basically owned you with comebacks to your typical bullying offerings.

I trust this post is not too "obtuse" for you to comprehend. Regards mental competence and literacy, I don't think that is a pathway you want to pursue given the quality of your postings.
                              Terry, I have concluded you are not well in the head. I can’t even levy a fight against a person that is so out of touch with reality and tone deaf to his or her own postings.

Im sorry the Washington zing has made you come unglued. Nobody responds to you anymore except for me. And now I see why. You just aren’t “there”.

But I too have now seen the light. Enjoy posting with yourself. Goodbye.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Been allowing this weekend to soak in. My ramblings:

1. We are young. That’s good. But Tulane is younger. Top 4 hitters comprised of 3 Freshmen and a Sophomore.

2. Jewitt recruited many of these players when he was at Vandy. He has been at Tulane for 5 years now.

3. Our players seem happier, and the dugout seems much more positive, even after losing two close games on Friday.

4. Can’t help but think what might have happened if not for... Gibby/Jace/Kocis/Cornblum/The Tulane pitcher we were lighting up taking a line off the knee/better weather. All those single things that could have made a difference.

5. Eric Wedge wasn’t part of a college program or recruiting two years ago, let alone 5. In 3 years, we will be in a better place.

6. I think we are not as tough mentally in certain situations. We will get tougher as we get more experience.

7. Fridays games were fun. Sunday’s not so much. I think the return of certain fans that never believe their pitcher threw a ball or that the opposing pitcher ever threw a strike.

8. We are ahead of where many expected us, behind where we want, and lots of potential.

9. First time I have not seen players dropping heads after getting behind. Sunday each time they came to the dugout expecting to regain the lead. And we had go-ahead run at plate in each inning.

Comment

Working...
                                X