WSU at #16 Arizona (3/11-3/13)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    I don't know why I haven't noticed this before and it probaly has been discussed and I missed it gut why do the Shocks play 8 consecutive games against Houston? I though maybe that's just an error but then confirmed it on the Houston schedule as well. Do all 8 count as conference games?
    Each AAC team has a regional partner to limit travel costs, and they play them 8 times, giving them more league games, and hopefully limiting covid problems associated with non league mid-week games.

Comment

I don't know why I haven't noticed this before and it probaly has been discussed and I missed it gut why do the Shocks play 8 consecutive games against Houston? I though maybe that's just an error but then confirmed it on the Houston schedule as well. Do all 8 count as conference games?
      Yes, they are all conference games. UConn left the league, opening a weekend for everyone. Each team will play 8 games against their 'travel partner' and 4 against the other teams.

Comment

• Kocis in the lineup, so that's a good sign. Cadena gets the afternoon off. Clemons gets to strike out a couple more times.

Comment

• Series finale cancelled because the idiots in Tuscon didn't put the tarp on the field last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            Series finale cancelled because the idiots in Tuscon didn't put the tarp on the field last night.
            Whaaaaat?
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Yeah that's right Arizona. You don't want anymore of CEOEW and the crew!!

I want to know who ordered the "code wet"!

You can't handle the truth!

Did Arizona's coach order the code wet!!?!
              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                I think he called Crash Davis for advice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  Yeah that's right Arizona. You don't want anymore of CEOEW and the crew!!

I want to know who ordered the "code wet"!

You can't handle the truth!

I mean, honestly. That's incompetence at best.

Comment

WuDrWu do you know what the story is with Jake Hamilton, Connery Peters, Alex Jackson and Derek Shaver? I am assuming injuries of some kind.
                    No idea about Jake. Connery has been banged up but he was on the Tucson trip I believe so he's now available (why else take him), Derek is kind of a man without a position. Great kid, would like to see him make a chance for himself and take advantage. Actually, at this point, I'd like to see him get a shot at short since we're hitting about .000 at the position.

Alex just isn't good enough. Doubt he'll play all season.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

No idea about Jake. Connery has been banged up but he was on the Tucson trip I believe so he's now available (why else take him), Derek is kind of a man without a position. Great kid, would like to see him make a chance for himself and take advantage. Actually, at this point, I'd like to see him get a shot at short since we're hitting about .000 at the position.

Alex just isn't good enough. Doubt he'll play all season.
                      Thanks for the input Doc. Connery did not pitch a lot last year but when he did he was effective. I wondered if that might have been the case with Alex. I wonder if he was even on the 35-man official roster.

Comment

Working...
                      X