WSU at ORU 3/2/2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    A clean sheet is a clean sheet! ORU put up 9 against Alabama South and 11 against SWOMO in one match, so it's not like ORU can't hit either.
    One match? Is your inner soccer coming out?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

One match? Is your inner soccer coming out?
      Hahaha, yeah, I suppose. But I got the WSU baseball bug!
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

ORU beat LSU tonight 22-7.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieHog View Post
          ORU beat LSU tonight 22-7.
          CH my man! Great to see you on here again. Hope you are well my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

CH my man! Great to see you on here again. Hope you are well my friend.
            CharlieHog didn’t come back today to point out the 12-0 LSU win in game two.

Through two games the aggregate is 22-19 in favor of Oral Roberts. The Box should be exciting place tomorrow.

Comment

Oral Robert’s takes the series with #11 LSU with 3-1 win today.

Comment

So how does that affect our NET Just asking for a friend.

Comment

RPI 100 ELO 77 per Warren Nolan. Too early for any meaningful comparisons. ORU winning certainly helps.

It's just so early, who knows. UCF is a strong program with a good team this year. They are 3-8 and on a 4 game losing streak, the last 3 to an average at best Liberty team. But they took 2-3 at Ole Miss, the #4 team in the country (their only 2 losses so far) and damned near swept them. WN predicts a 17-35 record with a 184 RPI, and that's not going to happen, not even close.

Future opponent Stetson beat the Kaniggets 7-0.

Some general points that (at least I think) are interesting:

We're fielding .981, a very good number. That shows good preparation.

Our opponents are fielding .978, also strong. In a bit of an oddity, we've given up 7 unearned runs on only 6 errors while our opponents have given up only 2 unearned on 7 errors. Dixie State gave up 8 unearned runs on 8 errors vs Washington State last week. In three games against us, 1 error 1 unearned run.

We're hitting .288 a solid number, but we're not patient enough. We're hitting too many flys and giving up too many flys. Our pitching has been a shade disappointing.

Comment

Working...
                  X