Oklahoma State at Wichita State Feb 21 & 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma State at Wichita State Feb 21 & 22

Gameday tomorrow and a LONG time coming.

I know it's going to be chilly, but it would nice to show support for the guys against a ranked OSU club. A strong showing could be a springboard to the Shox returning to the national picture where they belong.

Starting lineups?

Someone else agrees with you Doc:

Wichita State Baseball Retweeted

Mike Pelfrey
    @MikePelfrey6
    ·
    1h
    Reminiscing about my career at WSU, nothing made me more excited than opening day. A huge part of that was the atmosphere created by our fans. I hope our current players can experience that same atmosphere! Shocker baseball is BACK tomorrow at Eck! #watchus
    @GoShockersBSB

Comment

I'll be there and will try to drag my brother along as well.

Comment

Is the game going to be streamed? Even if it’s a PPV format?

Comment

IT'S GAMEDAY, BITCHES!

Comment

Originally posted by east mall View Post
            Is the game going to be streamed? Even if it’s a PPV format?
            I can’t find anything about a stream which is ridiculous these days. O well go shocks!

Comment

RH: Several Newcomers Expected To Deepen Lineup

https://goshockers.com/news/2021/2/2...en-lineup.aspx

RH: Hitters Confident in Lessons From Wedge

https://goshockers.com/news/2021/2/20/baseball-rh-hitters-confident-in-lessons-from-wedge.aspx (For some reason this link does not work - got to this link them click on article: https://goshockers.com/sports/baseball )

Liam Eddy gets the start today and Junior Spencer Hynes, a transfe from Houston, will get the start in Monday's game.
              Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 21, 2021, 12:10 PM.

Comment

This is gonna be fun!
                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

I never thought I would be so giddy about a baseball season starting. Curse you for causing me a new life distraction Eric Wedge!! CURSE YOU!!!

(and can I have an autograph?)
                  Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Somebody fill me in. How good we gonna be on a scale 1-10, 1 being winning the CWS in extra innings of game 3 and 10 being the trophy is already being shipped whilst crowns are sized and polished?

Comment

8. Crowns not sized. Don’t want to get too far ahead of ourselves.

Comment

Wondering how many layers today. Usually three playing golf walking in this weather. Thinking four or five sitting and watching. Go Shocks. See you all at the park.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                          Wondering how many layers today. Usually three playing golf walking in this weather. Thinking four or five sitting and watching. Go Shocks. See you all at the park.
                          2. Excessive jumping and waving of arms whilst watching the ball fly 450ft will be very warming.

Maybe 3. Lots of wind from constant whiffing by orange-clad dum-dums.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

2. Excessive jumping and waving of arms whilst watching the ball fly 450ft will be very warming.

Maybe 3. Lots of wind from constant whiffing by orange-clad dum-dums.
                            Did you give up the basketball forum?

Comment

Wichita State Baseball
                              @GoShockersBSB
                              New threads to kick off the new season

11:31 AM · Feb 21, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

I can't say that I am real excited about the satin look. I assume these balck uniforms will be worn on the road. And I guess this is Jersey #11 but not much spacing between the numbers.

Comment

Working...
                              X