Wedge on national radio tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedge on national radio tonight

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Thanks for sharing WUzee I hadn’t had a chance to see the release/post.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the link, great thing to listen to this morning. I love the consistency and the message coming from Coach Wedge and the rest of his staff. Shocker baseball is healthy and it’s going to be a lot of fun on the ride to come.

Comment

I like his description of goals for his Shockers. I’m paraphrasing but basically, it is a goal to develop players toughness like a big leaguer would be. Pro players think they are 10’ Tall and Bulletproof. That’s the coaches goals at Wichita State for players. To begin, the coaches have to excude that kind of confidence to the players. Eventually, players will take more and more of that on themselves until they think that of themselves. They talk about confidence like that all the time.

Comment

Working...
          X