Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
    Check out Butler's bio on Mizzou...he can recruit!
    I wish him well, and our program is in a much better place.

Go Shox!
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Any feel for that situation? I'm getting close to assuming he won't be back this season, for one reason or another, but I don't know anything.
      I thought I saw a tweet by Shane Dennis where his best guess is we might see him against Nebraska. But don't quote me on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Are we to the point where RPI statistics are connected enough to start being useful, or not quite?

Boyd is publishing his ISR so It starting to get useful. WSU is 25th in RPI and 39th in ISR.

Comment

I dont think its a stretch to say there is NO WAY we are a top 25 team, based on what you guys have been saying.

Are we the 50th best team in the nation right now, or is that even too generous?
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Boyd is publishing his ISR so It starting to get useful. WSU is 25th in RPI and 39th in ISR.
            Where are you getting that? I'm looking at ISR this morning and AAC rankings are:

UCF 9
            ECU 11
            TU 15
            WSU 20
            Memphis 78
            Uconn 98
            Houston 165
            USF 166
            Cincy 204

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong data. Just curious if you have a link.

Comment

I think another week.

I'm still definitely not sold on WSU holding that number for very long, BUT

we are now 4-2 (with a H/A series each) against teams RPI/ISR 56/44 and 64/43

I'm more optimistic now than I was (and I wasn't that pessimistic) about picking up some wins at the bottom of the AAC, snagging a couple upsets at the top, and finding ourselves in the muddled middle where 1 game or tiebreak can make a big difference.

Comment

ShockerFever was simply ahead of his time in calling out the college baseball voters establishment.

Feb28th:

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

**** it.

Rank us already.
                Even I wasn't ready to rank us at that time, and I have a permanent stomach ache from the kool-aid I'm guzzling.

Comment

RV in the Coaches Poll

Weekly results from the USA TODAY Sports NCAA Baseball coaches poll, conducted weekly using a panel of head coaches at Division I schools.

Comment

Ended the year ranked and on the longest win-steak in quite some time.

Not bad for being in the job for one pay period!
                    The Assman

Comment

This sucks. I wonder if the NCAA will extend the eligibility of these players since they can't play a full season.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Where are you getting that? I'm looking at ISR this morning and AAC rankings are:

UCF 9
                        ECU 11
                        TU 15
                        WSU 20
                        Memphis 78
                        Uconn 98
                        Houston 165
                        USF 166
                        Cincy 204

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong data. Just curious if you have a link.
                        Maybe they had not updated when I look because WSU is 17th now.

Comment

Just looked and Warren Nolan has the Shockers RPI at 16. Is this really how the season ends or will they start playing again in April?

Comment

Originally posted by shockfan89_ View Post
                            Just looked and Warren Nolan has the Shockers RPI at 16. Is this really how the season ends or will they start playing again in April?
                            I'm an optimist, but I think it's 'over' for the season. Too many schools have 'cancelled' versus 'suspended' all spring sports. Who do you play? Read where our men's golf team flew back from California last night and they're done. Guess they could play late spring or early summer, but scheduling would be a mess for any sport. This is crazy...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by shockfan89_ View Post
                              Well the College World Series has already been cancelled so...
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Well the College World Series has already been cancelled so...
                                Hang the banner.

Comment

Working...
                                X