Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big difference listening to Mike, then Shane, IMHO

Comment

Shocks strike first in the 4th. A Couper Cornblum single followed by a Garrett Kocis triple plate a run and Cade Clemons shallow fly ball to right gets Kocis home when the right fielder had to go to his knees to make the catch. Shocks lead 2-0.

Comment

Now that is what we need from Garrett Kocis. 3-run home run to right center. Shocks lead 5-0.

According to Shane a towering no-doubter.

A single and a pair of walks load the bases with 2 outs and Alex Jackson delivers a 2-run single on a 3-2 pitch to make it 7-0.
        Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 22, 2020, 06:23 PM.

Comment

I know we arent in double digits, but I feel satisified.
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Preston Snavely with his 2nd high quality start of the season. 7 scoreless, 2 hit innings with 9 strikeouts and 2 walks.

Comment

Have a day Garrett Kocis!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                I know we arent in double digits, but I feel satisified.
                Kung Wu: I know we aren't in double digits ...

Kocis: Hold my beer ...

Comment

Kocis has had a couple big time games now.

Comment

Hunter Gibson hit by a pitch and Couper Cornblum with a hustle double put runners at 2nd and 3rd with no outs in the Shocker 7th. Garrett Kocis delivered by with a ringing double to right center making it 9-0 and giving Garrett 6 RBI's for the game.

Comment

• Jacob Lindemann on to pitch the 8th for the Shocks.

Lindemnn a little shaky in the 8th gut Aaron Haase had a clean 1-2-3 9th which was good to see after his struggles last weekend.
                      Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 22, 2020, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• Well we didn't get the clean sheet, but still pretty awesome!

Comment

• Shane picks co-players of the game in Preston Snavely and Garrett Kocis. Can't argue with that.

Comment

• Shockers pass the eye test today.

Gutted one out in game one and superior pitching and great hitting in game two.
                            Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Kicked it around a bit today, but 2 earned and 3 total runs on the day. All 3 starters sporting ERAs under 1.90. Sure we're not playing Vandy and ECU but it's a good start.

I like the pace, and the way this team plays so far. Really proud of the work Mike Pelfrey has done with the staff.

Comment

• Mr Snavely was a beast!

Comment

Working...
                                X