No announcement yet.

2019 MLB Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 seniors, 2 drafted, maybe just 1, and I’ll guess maybe 6-7 transfers, 1-2 meaningful ones.

maybe 11-13 or so?

Comment

Ritter Named Honorable Mention All-American

It's been a good month for Luke. Looking forward to seeing how he fares in pro ball. I continue to think he needs to carve out a niche for himself similar to Whit Merrifield. Whether his is capable of doing that remains to be seen but no doubt he will give it his all. Congratualtions and Good Luck to Luke.

Comment

Ritter Named Senior CLASS Award All-American

Wichita State University senior infielder Luke Ritter was named a First Team Senior CLASS Award All-American, the organization announced Friday, June 14.

Ritter becomes just the second Senior CLASS All-American in program history, as former Shocker pitcher Rob Musgrave achieved the honor in 2008. The Senior CLASS Awards have been around since 2002.

To be eligible for the award, a student-athlete must be classified as an NCAA Division I senior and have notable achievements in four areas of excellence: character, classroom, community and competition.

An acronym for Celebrating Loyalty and Achievement for Staying in School®, the Senior CLASS Award focuses on the total student-athlete and encourages students to use their platform in athletics to make a positive impact as leaders in their communities.

Congratulations to Luke. This may be his most impressive post-season accolade IMHO.

Comment

Working...
        X