No announcement yet.

Shocks At Ku

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weak response and poor deflection re my supposed support of KU. Desperate.
    You made a crude comment about coeds, and are embarrassed by it.
    I shall continue to call you out on your Nostradamus BS and kool aide making and drinking support of Butler.

Keep digging. Hopefully you’ll reflect and learn.

Comment

Nothing better than watching those who cannot support the young men in Shocker uniforms due to the coach.

Veritas, mother of virtue. I would have been offended if he had said which hole to stick it in, but it appears it was stuck up your Virtuous ass. No wonder you were offended.

Comment

Supporting a team has nothing to do with not supporting a terrible coach or calling out a poster for a crude comment. Don’t take past defeats in your banter with me as an execuse to support a poster that made a blatantly crude comment. Group think is not positive attribute.

Comment

Never won or lost an argument online. No one has. Two people express an opinion. 99.9% of the time each person leaves with the same opinion as when they started.

Congrats if your sole purpose in life is your online persona and that feeling like you won an online discussion gives you a reason to get up in the morning.

Last I checked, the “group think” is on the “Butler Sucks” side. Will have to go back a long way to see anyone supporting him. As far as these young men, I will be driving 2 hours each way to watch them play.

They represent Wichita State, and once a Shocker, always a Shocker.

Comment

It's hard to take your life lessons seriously DSB, when you'd extend Butler to a lifetime contract if given the opportunity.

6 years of crappy results is not gonna fill the stands full of 6,000 people to support the young men in Shocker uniforms. Sure, nobody's rooting against the players. It's not their fault. But at the same time, it is what it is.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• ShockerFever
              ShockerFever commented
              Editing a comment
              You're such a ***** that you can't even post. You have to comment so no one sees you bumping threads to see your amateur hour hypocritical posts lol.

Game is going on and you're here in a KU thread going back and forth with me like a 3rd grader.

But
              But
              But

YOU'RE the bigger person.

LMFAO.

• Downtown Shocker Brown
              Downtown Shocker Brown commented
              Editing a comment
              Still playing. Tied at 11, not that you care.

Not avoiding. Able to be seen, but not wanted to be seen. No one cares what we have to say. Many have commented about me calling your bullshit. You seem to think the more you post, the more people like you. Regardless what your mommy tells you, no one likes you. No one. Not a single person comes on this site to see what you had to say in your 32,000 posts. NO ONE.

Hate to steal your thunder, but no one comes to this site to see what I post either. Granted, some did like me bumping the D Gordon thread, but that is neither here nor there.

In the end, no one cares about about my 6,000 posts. But I dont care and I post even less than I used to.

You, however, have a mommy complex and need to be liked. You think you are important, but you arent. It is embarrassing you have 30,000 posts that no one cares about. Not a single one. Nope, not that one either.

At least I have one post that mattered.

• ShockerFever
              ShockerFever commented
              Editing a comment
              DSB is losing it now. He's now shifted to post count envy.

LOL. Embarrassing on every single level in the book.

And how old are you again? Dayum. You married brah?

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
            Never won or lost an argument online. No one has. Two people express an opinion. 99.9% of the time each person leaves with the same opinion as when they started.

Congrats if your sole purpose in life is your online persona and that feeling like you won an online discussion gives you a reason to get up in the morning.

Last I checked, the “group think” is on the “Butler Sucks” side. Will have to go back a long way to see anyone supporting him. As far as these young men, I will be driving 2 hours each way to watch them play.

They represent Wichita State, and once a Shocker, always a Shocker.
            That’s great that you support the team and program and I applaud you for driving 2 hours each way to watch them play. Good for you and I mean that. What does that have to do with not supporting the coach? From my perspective, NOT supporting the coach is the best thing FOR the players and program. It does not need to be mutually inclusive of one another. Those short-sighted Shockernetters that wanted Gene fired still supported the program. Why can’t you believe the same regarding Butler?

I guess my post reflects the .1% in swaying your position now. Reflect on that during your 4 hour drive.

Comment

• Downtown Shocker Brown
              Editing a comment
              Again, read the TRUTH. You can easily search my posts. Find my last one that was about anything but supporting the young men wearing Shocker uniforms. Don’t believe the lies others continue to make up to try to be liked.

Veritas is the goddes of Truth.

Fellas I'm just gonna grab a bowl of popcorn and enjoy the show. My God these boards are so toxic sometimes that I can understand why longtime loyal posters like subgod took a hike. Can't we all just get along? Lol

Comment

• Downtown Shocker Brown
              Editing a comment
              Miss that dudes posts on here. Have chatted with him quite a few times since. Great Shocker fan!!!! Puts me to shame!!

• shockerfanmas
              shockerfanmas commented
              Editing a comment
              I know him personally. Said he got embarrassed by some of the "adults" on here acting like little kids. Can't say I blame him sometimes

Bump for everyone to see DSB avoiding the actual game thread going on and posting here lol

You can't make this stuff up.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              Bump for everyone to see DSB avoiding the actual game thread going on and posting here lol

You can't make this stuff up.
              Well, he was posting over on the game thread when we won.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Well, he was posting over on the game thread when we won.
                Yah, that's not too surprising.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                X