Recruiting - Class of 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

So is The Process a nickname like The Unit. Just asking for a friend. Been checking the athletic articles like you suggested and nothing. So send me a PM about what you were alluding to. Thanks
    Lol, no, just a word I decided to use to commemorate the fact that the coaches were back to work today, even if there is very little that they can do with players and recruiting right now.

And yes, I will.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Lol, no, just a word I decided to use to commemorate the fact that the coaches were back to work today, even if there is very little that they can do with players and recruiting right now.

And yes, I will.
      I always look forward to your PM's...
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• WSU to get grad-transfer from Nebraska, Gareth Stroh. He is the older brother of incoming freshman Seth Stroh.

https://www.klkntv.com/pitcher-garet...wichita-state/

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          WSU to get grad-transfer from Nebraska, Gareth Stroh. He is the older brother of incoming freshman Seth Stroh.

Can he "throw" a division one curve ball?

Comment

WSU to get grad-transfer from Nebraska, Gareth Stroh. He is the older brother of incoming freshman Seth Stroh.

Another LHP! We're lousy with 'em now.
            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

I don't know about Gareth but Seth Stroh sounds like a player. Seth was listed as a SS but does he pitch too?

It will be nice to get to August to see the final roster. With all of the commitments and lack of signing information, It's difficult to know who is coming and who isn't. It seems like a lot more than 36 but we don't know the final determinations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I don't know about Gareth but Seth Stroh sounds like a player. Seth was listed as a SS but does he pitch too?

It will be nice to get to August to see the final roster. With all of the commitments and lack of signing information, It's difficult to know who is coming and who isn't. It seems like a lot more than 36 but we don't know the final determinations.
                My understanding is that there’s no roster limit this year to accommodate the COVID seniors who are coming back. One report said many schools could carry 50 or more. The Shockers are right at that number now, though I would expect more movement throughout the summer and fall.
                “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Shox snag a good one who was originally committed to Arkansas.

A member of the Razorbacks' touted 2020 baseball signing class has found a new home.

Hunter Cramer, a middle infielder from Texas, will not enroll at Arkansas and has instead signed with Wichita State, a spokesperson for the Shockers confirmed to HawgBeat on Wednesday.

At 6-foot-2, 180 pounds, Cramer was ranked as the 71st overall player - and No. 13 shortstop - in the Lone Star State coming out of Oak Ridge High in Conroe, Texas.

https://arkansas.rivals.com/news/202...medium=twitter

Comment

• The coaching staff just keeps picking up good looking players. Already looking forward to baseball shocker style.

Comment

• I personally take a little extra delight in this one being stolen from the piggies too.

Comment

• Per PG, Shocks’ 2020 class has three Top 20 Texas shortstops. Bye (#8) Cramer (#13) and Mack (#18).

Middle infield future looking solid.
                        Last edited by Wuzee; July 31, 2020, 08:21 AM.

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
                          Per PG, Shocks’ 2020 class has three Top 20 Texas shortstops. Bye (#8) Cramer (#13) and Mack (#18).

Middle infield future looking solid.
                          They probably can play third too.

I thought it interesting that the Cramer article from Arkansas said they were loaded at Shortstop with at least 6 other candidates. Those candidates include two Juco SS, one of which is Brady Slavens. Brady couldn't find playing time here so he transfers and ends up as one of many at Arkansas. However, playing time may not have been Brady's only reason to transfer from here. I'm not sure he ever bought into Wedge's coaching, and accountability style.

Comment

• Signee Noah Greise lookin good:

Comment

• As I said before you can never have too many skilled Short Stops

Comment

• The 2020 roster that is on Goshockers lists the 23 players expected to return. 11 are pitchers and 12 are position players. Not many Seniors.

Comment

Working...
                                X