Gillaspie, Musgrave, Shafer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gillaspie, Musgrave, Shafer

WICHITA, Kan. ? Three Wichita State baseball student-athletes have been named to the 2008 National Collegiate Baseball Writers Association Preseason All-America team. Junior third baseman Conor Gillaspie was named to the second team, while senior starting pitcher Rob Musgrave and junior starting pitcher Aaron Shafer were both named to the third team.

I think Shafer could have been 1st or at least 2nd team. But it's nice to have the recognition anyway.

Comment

By the way, how good is Arizona State going to be this year? 3 on the 1st team, 2 on the 2nd team, and one on the 3rd team. wow.

Comment

Originally posted by verbeak
        By the way, how good is Arizona State going to be this year? 3 on the 1st team, 2 on the 2nd team, and one on the 3rd team. wow.
        And how fun will it be hosting them mid-week in May?

--'85.
        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Comment

I'm happy for Connor. He was in my speech class with Capra and gave a speech about how someone driving drunk one night almost took away his dad. Great, great guy

Comment

As much I hate to admitt it, the Sun Devils ought to name their offense the "Desert Bronz Bombers". They can flat knock the leather off the ball.

Comment

WSU seems to have the "perfect storm" coming together. This team should come together offensively (especially if the next years stars emerge) with a good pitching team.

Comment

Working...
                X