This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
    Well, bite me, F-KU and no one really cares about your mixed fandom.
    Ummm real mature - good luck in life if you choose to treat other people this way. Matthew 7:12 - read it - it will do you some good.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
      Everyone let's just slow down here. I tried my hand at an April Fools joke and it's turned into craziness around here. This thread was not intended to be a WSU versus KU rant.

If you have to root for a team, the lesser of two evils, IMO, is the UK from Lawrence. Calipari is a crook and a punk. Happy April Fools SN
      You can't joke with tunnelvision.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Who is Chris Allison?

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
          Everyone let's just slow down here. I tried my hand at an April Fools joke and it's turned into craziness around here. This thread was not intended to be a WSU versus KU rant.
          Unfortunately it seems many threads end up this way.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
            Who is Chris Allison?
            Please tell me this isn't him.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I don't see the actual messages from Fever and Clamdip because I have both on Ignore -- thanks again, kai! -- but I can't help noticing that their names started appearing a lot at just about the point where people started talking about a rant and hatefest. Why does that not surprise me?

Comment

Originally posted by owenc View Post
                Yea, because that would never happen here.

I regularly read both this board and kusports.com and there is no comparison in terms of how the two fan bases talk about each other. This is what a WSU thread looks like there:

(The search function there truly sucks so that was the most recent I could find but this is pretty par for the course.)

Even when there is a negative thread of some sort tons of people weigh in with pro-WSU posts and usually call out the original poster. I've never seen a thread there that even comes close the bile that is on here once a week. Compare that thread to this one and tell me again how they are the ones being jerks.

It is certainly a fair criticism that most KU fans know nothing about WSU but those that do are generally pretty positive.

Chris
                Again, this was the tunnelvision post that was introduced to the thread. The post was meant to compare kusports.com (whatever the hell that is?) and Shockernet and use that as the argument on how KU fans handle themselves on the internets compared to low-life WSU fans who don't blow KU all night. When you have somebody trying to make that ignorant of a point that KU fans are "well-behaved, well-mannered" when talking about WSU based on one random, seldom-heard-of message board, then this is what happens. Threads go off the deep end. Tunnelvision sets in and owenc gets burnt to a crisp. The only way the charade ends is when owenc's laptop battery runs dry.
                Last edited by ShockerFever; April 1, 2012, 11:15 PM.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                  I don't see the actual messages from Fever and Clamdip because I have both on Ignore -- thanks again, kai! -- but I can't help noticing that their names started appearing a lot at just about the point where people started talking about a rant and hatefest. Why does that not surprise me?
                  Again, great use of the "ignore" feature when you have to include the name of the poster you ignoring. How many times have you done that this year? About 20?

There isn't a person with a half a brain on this site that doesn't believe you aren't reading everything by everybody on your "ignore" list. That's why you had to mention it again for the 20th time.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    Again, this was the tunnelvision post that was introduced to the thread. The post was meant to compare kusports.com (whatever the hell that is?) and Shockernet and use that is the argument on how KU fans handle themselves on the internets compared to low-life WSU fans who don't blow KU all night. When you have somebody trying to make that ignorant of a point that KU fans are "well-behaved, well-mannered" when talking about WSU based on one random, seldom-heard-of message board, then you this is what happens. Threads go off the deep end. Tunnelvision sets in and owenc gets burnt to a crisp. The only way the charade ends is when owenc's laptop battery runs dry.
                    So what you are basically saying is that I compared kusports.com to shockernet.net but according to you I should really be comparing shockernet.net with phog.net. So phog.net = shockernet.net? Just want to be clear.

If that is really the case then please let me know where the kusports.com equivalent for WSU is because I may want to go hang out there.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by owenc View Post
                      So what you are basically saying is that I compared kusports.com to shockernet.net but according to you I should really be comparing shockernet.net with phog.net. So phog.net = shockernet.net? Just want to be clear.

If that is really the case then please let me know where the kusports.com equivalent for WSU is because I may want to go hang out there.

Chris
                      Yep, you are correct. Shockernet is where the majority of Shocker fans congregate on the internet. Phognet is where the majority of Hawkturds congregate on the internet. Does this all make sense? Is the tunnelvision actually starting to break apart?

Yes, that is the case. I have no idea what a kusports.com is so I can't help you out. But if you wanna depart here because KU isn't getting placed on the head table, then all by all means, peace out.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Yep, you are correct. Shockernet is where the majority of Shocker fans congregate on the internet. Phognet is where the majority of Hawkturds congregate on the internet. Does this all make sense? Is the tunnelvision actually starting to break apart?
                        Yea, if shockernet.net really is the equivalent of phog.net then that really helps explain a lot.

Yes, that is the case. I have no idea what a kusports.com is so I can't help you out. But if you wanna depart here because KU isn't getting placed on the head table, then all by all means, peace out.
                        I'd really rather just not see anything about KU at all. Seems sort of lame. I come here for WSU posts, not KU ones. That's why I go to kusports.com

Chris

Comment

Yes, that is the case. I have no idea what a kusports.com is so I can't help you out.
                          Well since you are the expert on where KU fans do an don't hang out and obviously think I'm wasting my time hanging out on kusports.com then I'd refer back to my original post. On which WSU message board can I find the type of posts that I linked to on kusports.com. One where WSU fans are actually supportive and respectful of other schools that aren't rivals and where they actually think it a good thing when another school in the state does well. That place clearly isn't here so where is the WSU kusports.com?

Chris

Comment

Will you two get a room already?

Comment

Working...
                            X