Coach K is retiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach K is retiring

Mike Krzyzewski Retiring After 42 Seasons at Duke (tmz.com)

Good
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Not gonna miss him
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Short list:
        Wojciechowski
        Carrawell
        Calipari

I think Carrawell has to be the favorite.

#AgedLikeMilk
        Last edited by shock; June 2, 2021, 09:07 PM.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
          Short list:
          Wojciechowski
          Carrawell
          Calipari

I think Carrawell has to be the favorite.
          Not 3G?

I kid. But someone always has to link him to any decent/good job opening.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Not 3G?

I kid. But someone always has to link him to any decent/good job opening.
            No chance Duke hires outside of the family unless it’s Cal
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I don't know all the recent history with Duke's assistant coaches, but Scheyer seemed to take the fast track to the head associate coach and now as the head coach in waiting. He'll be 34 when he takes over.
                Too young? Not enough experience?

The Duke name has strong drawing power, but top players will also want the best coach to get them to the next level "at the top of the heap".

Comment

Always wondered if Coach K is any relation to Mike Shanahan. They both seem of possess the same facial features.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                    I don't know all the recent history with Duke's assistant coaches, but Scheyer seemed to take the fast track to the head associate coach and now as the head coach in waiting. He'll be 34 when he takes over.
                    Too young? Not enough experience?

The Duke name has strong drawing power, but top players will also want the best coach to get them to the next level "at the top of the heap".
                    I’ll bet Steven A. Smith is having a cow after this choice...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Coach K had an amazing career and is a heck of an ambassador for college basketball.
                        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Lost all respect for K when he talked so much about doing what's right and then Grayson Allen...
                          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

It's only June and I've already identified the CBB story of the 2022 season that I'm going to grow tired of hearing TV analysts mention every 5 minutes in every game.
                            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                              It's only June and I've already identified the CBB story of the 2022 season that I'm going to grow tired of hearing TV analysts mention every 5 minutes in every game.
                              Get ready for Duke montage every ten stories on sportscenter

Comment

Working...
                              X