The Church of Woke is Getting Ready to Burn Greg McDermott at the Stake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    Have I missed something, or has Miles been let go for something that happened 8 years ago at LSU and was dealt with then? Has something happened at KU that I've missed?
    There may have been something in his contract and/or questions asked during interviews that he ignored saying anything or lied. That most likely gives "cause".

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
      Have I missed something, or has Miles been let go for something that happened 8 years ago at LSU and was dealt with then? Has something happened at KU that I've missed?
      He was losing so they were happy to find something to get rid of him. If he'd have been winning, this would have been a blip of life that would have gone away in s millisecond.

Comment

Looks like KU will be paying Les Miles about $2 million - https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...m-time-at-lsu/

The school will pay Miles $1,991,062.50 of the remaining $8 million on his contract as part of a settlement agreement between the two. Long said on Tuesday that Miles' buyout will come via athletic department revenue.
        Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
          Looks like KU will be paying Les Miles about $2 million - https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...m-time-at-lsu/
          He should have hit a player in the back of the head and put his hands on the throat of an assistant, he could have made 2,000,000 more :)

Comment

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

He should have hit a player in the back of the head and put his hands on the throat of an assistant, he could have made 2,000,000 more :)
            I think you were trying to be funny. But Miles record at KU was 3-18 (0-9) this year. Nothing more needs to be said and that’s not Funny to even non-KU fans. KU wants to be a football power.

Comment

No .... he b***h-slapped a player and adjusted the assistant's tie.
              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I think you were trying to be funny. But Miles record at KU was 3-18 (0-9) this year. Nothing more needs to be said and that’s not Funny to even non-KU fans. KU wants to be a football power.
                Not trying, it is funny. And ku losing and being publicly humiliated is extremely funny. What isn't funny is what the women had to endure from that cretin.

Comment

Not trying, it is funny. And ku losing and being publicly humiliated is extremely funny. What isn't funny is what the women had to endure from that cretin.
                  C'mon. Give the poor guy a break. He was 65 + years old and wanted to be wanted by a young college coed. Now he is just "creepy" Les. However, 3-18 is sad.

As the KU sports radio homers on 810 said, after going over the past coaches from Terry Allen, to Miles all lost except for Mark Mangino (dating back to 1990's), Mangino was the only coach who had a winning record and he was fired for being too MEAN. Sound familiar? (they didn't say "sound familiar?) Now that is funny.
                  Les Miles 2019-2021
                  David Beaty 2015-2018
                  Charlie Weis 2012-14
                  Turner Gill 2010-11
                  Mark Mangino 2002-09
                  Terry Allen

Comment

Cost the AD his job too

Comment

I heard today that Jeff Long’s poor relationship with Bill Self was the biggest reason, he was let go, although I’m sure the Les Miles debacle didn’t help. Big money people supported BS.

Comment

Working...
                      X