No announcement yet.

NCAA hammers UNC for academic fraud.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB prides himself on putting his money where his mouth is.

A call was made to the NCAA enforcement department and an inquiry made into the particulars of the recent UNC-Cheat hand slapping - especially as it relates to another school that got hammered for the following self reported "MAJOR" infraction: "Wichita State University did not monitor the activities of a former administrative assistant."

Details on our situation can be found here: https://web3.ncaa.org/lsdbi/search?q=wichita+state

Click on the infraction heading and then the PDF found on the top right corner of the following page.

Unfortunately the very helpful legal rep was unable to provide details on the UNC case as it's still too fresh. It is also not listed in the database yet and he doesn't know when it will be.

At the conclusion of my call, I told the associate that there are millions of us good paying customers out there and the moment we have confirmation that "the game is rigged", it will all be over. I asked for vigilance on his part in regards to "calling a fair game" after which he offered me his assurances.

This was the second time I tried to obtain some clarity on the issue. The first involved a transfer to an enforcement department director's voice mail. My call was not returned.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• ShockerDropOut
      ShockerDropOut commented
      Editing a comment
      Sic'em CB!

• C0|dB|00ded
      C0|dB|00ded commented
      Editing a comment
      I was very tame. One does not call up and troll the NCAA legal department.

T

...:cool:

It was only a matter of time... someone had to pay the price for NC’s academic fraud... hello NCCU!

NCAA appeals committee upholds decision to vacate North Carolina Central

https://twitter.com/enthusiadams/sta...755111426?s=21
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
X