Valley Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    ShockerFever and anyone else that wants to see #Butthurt Go to Paul Suellentrop's twitter page and see Illinois State beat writer Jim Benson's reply.

Might be time for this guy to start piling on the Valley.
    I think I'll let my 4 seed do the talking.

For now...

Comment

• WuDrWu
      WuDrWu commented
      Editing a comment
      Scrumptious.

• Cdizzle
      Cdizzle commented
      Editing a comment
      Your move, Valley.

ShockerFever and anyone else that wants to see #Butthurt Go to Paul Suellentrop's twitter page and see Illinois State beat writer Jim Benson's reply.

Well, someone did reply to him with this photo, which would indicate far fewer than 10x. And that was an evening game vs the daytime game today. Mr. Benson needs to learn how to troll better.

Comment

• Talk of Dana Ford to Missouri State. Would think Greg Heier a better choice, but Dana's probably cheaper.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

• Interviewing at Evansville. It’s a Memphis-esque hire except this guy has way more experience.

Comment

• DUShock
        DUShock commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it is cool that he is an Evansville native who is returning home. However, when the hometown son/daughter returns, is a recipe for either a very happy or a nightmare ending.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Sorry, I'm late to the party. What'd I miss?
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• WheatShock
        WheatShock commented
        Editing a comment
        conference tournament attendance smack

• Just heard on local Atlanta sports radio that the Loyola team bus got lost and was 45 minutes late to the shoot around. Easy to do here with all the "Peachtrees"
      One commentator picked them to beat Kentuck

Comment

• My apologies if this was posted before. Can someone tell me when Gregg was disrespectful in his comments towards the Valley?

Comment

• AndShock
          AndShock commented
          Editing a comment
          The "mix in a game against Bradley" was a pretty clear shot at Bradley. That's the only thing I can think of.

• Cdizzle
          Cdizzle commented
          Editing a comment
          That wasn't disrespectful. If people think facts are disrespectful, they should reevaluate their perspective. Which pretty well sums up the problem with the Valley the last 5 years.

• WuDrWu
          WuDrWu commented
          Editing a comment
          Or society in general......and yes the Valley is a decent representative of the decline of society.

• Drake coach leaves after 1 year.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
          Probably pretty good timing to get out of Dodge (make that Des Moines). Drake is graduating 5 of its top 6 scorers and 4 of 5 starters from a .500 team.

Clearly a step up for Medved.

Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 22, 2018, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Well, suck an egg! :(
            Guess it wasn’t “all about the Drake”.
            I’ll always be a Valley supporter, but thank you Lord baby Jesus for the AAC.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Drake coach leaves after 1 year.
              Ut oh, another Valley quitter on Dan Muller's coaches-to-stalk list.

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Apparently Medved called the Drake AD Tuesday to say he was pulling out of the CSU search. The today calls and says he's taking the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

I think I'll let my 4 seed do the talking.

For now...
                  That did not age well
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Cdizzle
                    Cdizzle commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Meh. That's why you always hedge with things like "for now."

Also of note, it wasn't, and isn't, Loyola folks doing any trashing. And they are the ones with something to talk about. Instead it continues to be folks associated with an ISUr program that hasn't done anything in 20+ years.

Good for Loyola. They are a good team and fun to watch. I still like where WSU is.

• I'm rootin' on Loyola. They were willing to put resources in their program. I didn't think Moser had it in him, but I am glad to see him succeed. What a fun ride for Gryffendor!
                  Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Cdizzle
                    Cdizzle commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I do think it's funny ISUr fired Moser before his best team, his successor tanked with that team, and Moser now has taken a new team from the depths, past ISUr, into the tourney, and on the cusp of a F4.

• Wouldn't it be funny if LUC gets to the final 4 and Big East decides to expand and invites them..........

Comment

Working...
                  X