No announcement yet.

American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, could you move the NBC News: "The FBI Has Arrested Several NCAA Assistant Basketball Coaches" thread currently on the third page to the Around the NCAA forum where it's more likely to stay on the first page?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      Please do.
      Moved.

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      Also, can we get more threads per page? Useful stuff is going to fall off real quick once the season gets going.
      Are you talking about on the New Topics page? Within a forum I think the number of threads per page is a user setting that you control under your Accounts tab.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
        Also, could you move the NBC News: "The FBI Has Arrested Several NCAA Assistant Basketball Coaches" thread currently on the third page to the Around the NCAA forum where it's more likely to stay on the first page?
        Moved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Are you talking about on the New Topics page? Within a forum I think the number of threads per page is a user setting that you control under your Accounts tab.
          I took it to mean he meant the number of topics or thread titles listed on the lead page of each Forum. For example, when you open the Men's Basketball forum there are 13 topics listed on page 1. Far fewer than the old system. On that Forum topics do drop off the 1st page pretty rapidly. Often before you have even looked at them. Probably not much of an issue for any of the other Forums. Of course, clicking the page 2 button to see if there are any other topics with new posts is not a real big deal.

I can see where having fewer topics on page 1 might result in more duplicate topics being posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Also, can we get more threads per page? Useful stuff is going to fall off real quick once the season gets going.
            Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I took it to mean he meant the number of topics or thread titles listed on the lead page of each Forum.
            I can see where having fewer topics on page 1 might result in more duplicate topics being posted.
            Gotcha! I found the setting for that, and can tweak it for each forum. It was 10 so I set it to 30. I can set it to any arbitrary number ... watcha think is best?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Gotcha! I found the setting for that, and can tweak it for each forum. It was 10 so I set it to 30. I can set it to any arbitrary number ... watcha think is best?
              Thanks, this is way better. Not sure what number is correct, but from just looking at it, 30 feels about right.

Comment

• If you're going to set it to 30, could you also have the "Mark This Channel Read" at the top also?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                  If you're going to set it to 30, could you also have the "Mark This Channel Read" at the top also?
                  Makes sense. Let me add that to the list to research.

Comment

• Can anyone tell me why Navy plays in the patriot league? A school with two different conferences seems strange to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
                      Can anyone tell me why Navy plays in the patriot league? A school with two different conferences seems strange to me.
                      . Navy was independent in football and joined the AAC as “football only” a couple years ago. They are Patriot for other sports.

Comment

• The American is currently within shouting distance of the Pac-12 and Big 10. A couple good weeks here before conference play starts and things could get interesting.

RPI (Ratings Percentage Index) Forecasts, Updated Daily, Free

Comment

• Has anyone kept track of the AAC vs B12 record in head to head?
                          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Is it just 3-0, or have there been other games that I haven't paid enough attention to?
                            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                              Is it just 3-0, or have there been other games that I haven't paid enough attention to?
                              I know SMU lost to TCU.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                                Has anyone kept track of the AAC vs B12 record in head to head?
                                I have been tracking AAC vs other Six Power MBB Conferences - Record is 16-16 with twelve pending.

AAC versus B12 record is 3-3 with one pending - Beat Baylor, KSU, OSU; Lost to ISU, TCU, WVU; with OU pending
                                Last edited by Shocker1976; December 11, 2017, 05:55 AM. Reason: Correct typo and update records

Comment

Working...
                                X