American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    Mmm. Some Earl Campbell hot links sound good right now.
    Or Jimmy Dean!
    SHOCKERS & AWE

"Go Ahead, Try To Jinx Us" ~ The Monsters Of The Midwest

"Wichita State fans bring the noise to another level. The roar
    gets into your skull, giving you a mild case of vertigo."

Comment

• Northern Iowa 2015 was the last ranked opponent to play in Koch. That is going to change.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShanShock View Post
        Or Jimmy Dean!
        How about some Andouille out of respect for Tulane ... and my (semi-)Cajun heritage? :)

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post
          How about some Andouille out of respect for Tulane ... and my (semi-)Cajun heritage? :)
          Bring on the gumbo and beads!!! I've got ties to New Orleans!
          SHOCKERS & AWE

Comment

• Good job! Was fun seeing all the clips from games in the NCAA tourney. 10-15 years ago you would blow my mind if I had known how far we have come. Great time to be a Shocker
            Originally posted by grudkin View Post
            A short video I made to entertain you while we wait for the official announcement. Enjoy. :glee:

Comment

• Originally posted by thunderkwb View Post
              I like this Tweet

This is good, but let's not be like Creighton and the Big Priest proclaiming P6 status just yet. That will be a moniker better earned than self-proclaimed.

Comment

• How about this from Paul's article today:

The Sporting News: No. 9. Lock them into another 30-win season, whether they’re playing in the MVC or the AAC this fall. (My edit: It’s the AAC).

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...#storylink=cpy

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                  I like kielbasa as well.
                  It is much hotter, though, than most hot links (and does not have the nitrates for preservatives, meaning you have to thoroughly cook it).
                  What is the self life if refrigerated before cooking?

Comment

• IT'S THE AAC.

Not sure you get more definitive than that.....unless you listened to me about a month ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      IT'S THE AAC.

Not sure you get more definitive than that.....unless you listened to me about a month ago.
                      Your definitive sure revolves around a lot of cryptic all caps. Still, "I DO" believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by thunderkwb View Post
                        Susan Rice? ..... Too soon?
                        You are quick!!! Ol' Susan is in hot water!!!
                        Last edited by ShanShock; April 4, 2017, 04:21 PM.
                        SHOCKERS & AWE

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                          This is good, but let's not be like Creighton and the Big Priest proclaiming P6 status just yet. That will be a moniker better earned than self-proclaimed.
                          This.

Anyone who willingly and seriously uses something like "P6" or "P7" in their future posts ought to receive a swift strike with the ban hammer and have their fandom revoked. However, "G5" is acceptable.
                          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            IT'S THE AAC.

😎😎😎😎😎
                            SHOCKERS & AWE

Comment

• Ruh roh, Dougie E. Whatcha gonna do now?? Add UIC since Loyola was such a home run?
                              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• [QUOTE=shocka khan;724614]
                                Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                [img]https://s

That's a Kielbasa, not a hot link......just sayin.....a hot link looks more like a hot dog (and not like a Kielbasa).
                                Kielbasa was my nickname in gym

Comment

Working...
                                X