Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time lurker

Hey all,

Been a long time lurker, finally decided to make an account at the prodding of my fiance--"You're on that site during every game! Why don't you just make an account?!"

Born and raised in Wichita. Did a tour in the Marine Corps. Used my GI Bill to graduate from WSU. Work full time for the two brothers on 37th. Working on my masters now. Young--27 years old. Don't feel young--can't seem to stay up past 11pm, nor wake up after 8pm.

Went to every game I could while I was a student. Remember meeting Turgeon at Lawrence Dumont when he was introduced as our head coach (some kind of photo op).

Favorite Shocker memory- other than the Final Four run and embarrassing KU- "Ogirri, to Breaeur, FOR THE WIN... YES!"

Enjoy fishing, reading, faith, family, and Shocker-nation.
    Last edited by WichitaStateGuy; March 18, 2017, 09:59 AM.

Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
    Hey all,

Been a long time lurker, finally decided to make an account at the prodding of my fiance--"You're on that site during every game! Why don't you just make an account?!"

Born and raised in Wichita. Did a tour in the Marine Corps. Used my GI Bill to graduate from WSU. Work full time for the two brothers on 37th. Working on my masters now. Young--27 years old. Don't feel young--can't seem to stay up past 11pm, nor wake up after 8pm.

Went to every game I could while I was a student. Remember meeting Turgeon at Lawrence Dumont when he was introduced as our head coach (some kind of photo op).

Favorite Shocker memory- other than the Final Four run and embarrassing KU- "Ogirri, to Breaeur, FOR THE WIN... YES!"

Enjoy fishing, reading, faith, family, and Shocker-nation.
    Welcome pup! I can say that being 20 years senior. Thank you for coming home after your service to our nation as a leatherneck.

RLTW! Go Shocks!
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Welcome aboard!
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

don't worry about posting anything stupid, hell some of my best posts are stupid as hell.
        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
        - said no one ever...

Comment

Glad to have you here. Thank you for your service.
          Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
            don't worry about posting anything stupid, hell some of my best posts are stupid as hell.
            Some might say I have you beat. :)
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Thank you for your service young man. Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                X