Technical Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
    When are you going to replace that expired certificate on your servers?

Google and Edge are both flagging. Should be an easy fix.
    Was supposed to happen automatically.

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Was supposed to happen automatically.

Can your hosting provider set up alerting for you so that you are notified if you have an expired certificate? Seems like that would be good, as if you are relying on automation entirely, that's a single point of failure.

Comment

The topics button next to the thread category that reflects posts not read are highlighted yellow (Wichita State Men's Basketball and Off-topic) even though I have read all posts. Is this a system problem, or mine alone (I am used to being a problem child).

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
          The topics button next to the thread category that reflects posts not read are highlighted yellow (Wichita State Men's Basketball and Off-topic) even though I have read all posts. Is this a system problem, or mine alone (I am used to being a problem child).
          **Bump**

Comment

Guess I have one, too. How long before "Redirect: Sports Daily" quits popping up every time I click New Topics and there is no new post? Thanks, and stay busy.

Comment

Ooof, good bump, I totally missed this (took a mini-vacation). Hmmm ..."topics" button? Any chance you can screen grab which button you are referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                Guess I have one, too. How long before "Redirect: Sports Daily" quits popping up every time I click New Topics and there is no new post? Thanks, and stay busy.
                How 'bout now?

Comment

Fixed...thanks KW!!!

Comment

Fixed...thanks KW!!!
                    Hmm, maybe fixing ShockTalk's issue fixed yours too? Crazy!

Comment

Hmm, maybe fixing ShockTalk's issue fixed yours too? Crazy!
                      Well, me and ShockTalk are pretty important you know!

Comment

For some reason I am not seeing links embedded in other member's posts. Such as links to articles, websites, twitter posts, etc.

Perhaps something i have done in my settings to block that?

Comment

I don't see the Twitter items, but I'm pretty sure that's because of my browser settings
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            For some reason I am not seeing links embedded in other member's posts. Such as links to articles, websites, twitter posts, etc.

Perhaps something i have done in my settings to block that?
                            What do you see 72? Blanks? If you mouse over what would be a link does it suddenly appear?

There is a link --> Here is a link <--- right there.

Comment

What do you see 72? Blanks? If you mouse over what would be a link does it suddenly appear?

There is a link --> Here is a link <--- right there.
                              Yes. I just see a blank page other than what the poster types in. Nothing shows when I mouse over the post. However, if I quote the post I can see the link. So it is there but hidden for some reason.

However, I see the link in your post and I noticed on a few other posts today that I am seeign links so perhpas this has "self-corrected".

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Yes. I just see a blank page other than what the poster types in. Nothing shows when I mouse over the post. However, if I quote the post I can see the link. So it is there but hidden for some reason.

However, I see the link in your post and I noticed on a few other posts today that I am seeign links so perhpas this has "self-corrected".
                                Okay, let me know if it goes back to being blank.

Comment

Working...
                                X