WSU merchandise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU merchandise

I`ll be the first to christen this forum.

Since you have a ticket exchange area, why not include option for members to sell/buy/trade Wichita State merchandise???

You`ll have to write up some rules like not responsible for listings etc. ;-)

Because we have a sponsor who sells WSU merchandise. Encouraging the sale of WSU merchandise on the forum would be tantamount to biting the hand that feeds us.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
      Because we have a sponsor who sells WSU merchandise. Encouraging the sale of WSU merchandise on the forum would be tantamount to biting the hand that feeds us.
      I`m talking about older shirts, jerseys, trading cards, penants, basketballs, etc.

Comment

In regards to the marketplace suggestion: I've got boxes full of vintage basketball stuff (mostly 70's and 80's stuff and some of it autographed.) I wouldn't mind trading for something I don't have, but have no desire to sell any of it.

Comment

BUY JOCKS & JILLS www.jocks-jills.com

Is that better Royal. :yahoo:
          ~ShockerShow~ :P
          GET LOUD n' GET SOME
          ShockerNet's Most Wanted

Comment

Is there still a sponsor for shockernet because i know how someone that would be interested in sponsoring. please pm or reply with an answer

Comment

ive inquired regarding sponsoring a few times, but never got any serious response back from the board's leaders.

Comment

Is that a new sponsor I see in the upper right-hand corner?
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

Most certainly is! Many thanks to Sports Time Fan Shop for taking up sponsorship, and please patronize them and thank them for supporting SN! Lots of Shocker gear, as well as other colleges and pro sports.
                  Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand
                    Most certainly is! Many thanks to Sports Time Fan Shop for taking up sponsorship, and please patronize them and thank them for supporting SN! Lots of Shocker gear, as well as other colleges and pro sports.
                    Great news! I've spent several hundred dollars with them the past couple of years and they're a pleasure to do business with.

:good: :good:
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Glad to see sportstime come in, great gear and great people. Hope everybody gives them support and show love with WSU :wsu_posters:

Comment

If i don't shop the Bookstore it's now Sportstime for our family. We do miss Jocks & Jills but sportstime is a wonderful place and has a large selection of Shocker gear. Thank you for the sponsorship!

Go Shocks!!!!
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

can't beat the bookstore! and it give me an excuse to stop at chick.fil.a.

Comment

When Gameday was the sponsor I shopped there. Then it was Jocks & Jills. I'll now shop here as long as they're helping this wonderful community. It'll be nice when their website has more options and I can browse the selection online.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

21st and Webb?
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                              X