• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power cycle.

Comment

I hate IT guys and their policies.

Comment

The last post I had above, I was at work using IE11 on Windows 7 and it was harder to type without letters being skipped or going to the next line for no reason. It seemed like it was checking for misspellings each time I typed a letter.

I use Microsoft Edge on Window 10 at home and I don't have any of these problems. And turning off Autocorrect misspelled words and Highlight misspelled words in Windows 10 (Settings>Devices>Typing) doesn't do anything. With both turned off, I still get the red underline and some misspelled words still get autocorrected. So I don't know where this is coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
          The last post I had above, I was at work using IE11 on Windows 7 and it was harder to type without letters being skipped or going to the next line for no reason. It seemed like it was checking for misspellings each time I typed a letter.

I use Microsoft Edge on Window 10 at home and I don't have any of these problems. And turning off Autocorrect misspelled words and Highlight misspelled words in Windows 10 (Settings>Devices>Typing) doesn't do anything. With both turned off, I still get the red underline and some misspelled words still get autocorrected. So I don't know where this is coming from.
          Most likely the Javascript WYSIWYG editor. The first thing you should do is turn off add-ons (plugins), and see if that gets you going. Next you can try that protected mode security thingy below but I doubt it will help. If I have time later in the week I will look into it.
          It's quite likely being caused by vbulletin using a sluggish (old) Javascript API call, which makes solving the problem really hard (you will have to get vbulletin to update their code and then upgrade Shockernet.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
          X