Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank goodness I'm not the only one seeing spots. I was just about ready to have may wife take to the emergency room.

Comment

• wheathead
      wheathead commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s because you’re 72 right? Hehe.

• Ho Ho Ho!!

Comment

• Just a test ... will be off soon. :)
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• How can I change my ShocketNet signature?
        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
          How can I change my ShocketNet signature?
          Username at Top --> User Settings --> Account [tab] --> Scroll half way down and look for link: Edit Post Signature

Comment

• The home page isn't showing when forums have new posts. The basketball forum is showing that the last post was by me 12 hours ago and there have been multiple posts since then.
            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• You got likes for comments! Yaaaaaaaaay! Now I will know how everyone likes my tangents (a lot).

Also, with whatever change happened, I'm now taken more accurately to post locations when clicking on the notification.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                The home page isn't showing when forums have new posts. The basketball forum is showing that the last post was by me 12 hours ago and there have been multiple posts since then.
                Yes thats the same problem MadHatter posted about. I have a thread into vbulletin about it and may have a fix for it today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                  You got likes for comments! Yaaaaaaaaay! Now I will know how everyone likes my tangents (a lot).

Also, with whatever change happened, I'm now taken more accurately to post locations when clicking on the notification.
                  Yup! A vb mod guru figured out how to add that Like button to comments!

The problem with accurate unread post locations will come back until I get a fix put in place ... hopefully today.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                    The home page isn't showing when forums have new posts. The basketball forum is showing that the last post was by me 12 hours ago and there have been multiple posts since then.
                    I put a hack in place that potentially fixes this problem. It shouldn't be more than 10 minutes "out of date" now, if it's working properly.

Comment

• Ok I'm not a puter guru or anything ,, but I'm just about to the point were I am gonna stop even trying to view shockernet anymore. WTH am I doing wrong that when I try to get to the "go to last post" on a topic thread it loads every damn post from #1 to the last one? ,,, which means it pretty much just stops and shows me a BLACK screen on the threads that have a 100 plus posts. More than like 50 posts. I don't even bother to try and see whats been posted anymore.
                      From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

• Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
                        Ok I'm not a puter guru or anything ,, but I'm just about to the point were I am gonna stop even trying to view shockernet anymore. WTH am I doing wrong that when I try to get to the "go to last post" on a topic thread it loads every damn post from #1 to the last one? ,,, which means it pretty much just stops and shows me a BLACK screen on the threads that have a 100 plus posts. More than like 50 posts. I don't even bother to try and see whats been posted anymore.
                        You need to change your "Posts per Page" in your user settings.

Click your name at the top --> User Settings --> Account --> Scroll down to Posts per Page --> Change that to something like 10 or 20 (whichever you like best).

Report back here if that solved your issue (or doesn't).

Comment

• OTR Shockfan
                          OTR Shockfan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thank you !!! thank you thank you !!!!! it seems to have resolved my issues, Now all I gotta do is get to my Mom's and fix her's LOL she's been sayin the same thing to me

• Kung Wu
                          Kung Wu commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Glad it worked for ya!

• Great work on the upgrade Kung. I imagine there was probably a lot of work behind the scenes to get it here. One thing I haven’t seen mentioned yet. I’m on Safari iOS, and I have no indication of the current page. I get the page buttons, like 1, 6, 13, 14, 15, 16, but none are bold or anything to tell me which of those I’m on. It’s fine if you’re on the last page, but if not, it’s a bit confusing.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
                          Great work on the upgrade Kung. I imagine there was probably a lot of work behind the scenes to get it here. One thing I haven’t seen mentioned yet. I’m on Safari iOS, and I have no indication of the current page. I get the page buttons, like 1, 6, 13, 14, 15, 16, but none are bold or anything to tell me which of those I’m on. It’s fine if you’re on the last page, but if not, it’s a bit confusing.
                          Yeah that is annoying. I actually worked on that a little and changed the color of the button, but something kept overriding it and turning it back to the same font and color. I'll ping the vbulletin folks.

Comment

• I noticed that if you "like" a post any comments under that post are also getting a like added. However if you like a comment it doesn't seem to be add a like to the original post.

It seems like it didn't used to be that way but maybe I just didn't notice it before.
                            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Kung Wu
                              Kung Wu commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Ugh, but he is showing a Like from you. :( I'll ask the mod creator -- he's a good dude.

• ShockTalk
                              ShockTalk commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Look at my next comment.

• Kung Wu
                              Kung Wu commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Oooh, I missed that! I think we were posting at the same time, maybe. Okay so I am thinking it doesn't actually like the original post, it just looks like it does. I'll still ask the mod creator.
                          Working...
                          X