No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
      Mark Twain
      8)
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• There are no ordinary moments.
        Dan Millman
        8)

Comment

• The rich are getting richer, but the poor are getting richer even faster.
          Rand Paul

Comment

• If you meet the Buddha in the lane, feed him the ball.
            Phil Jackson
            8)

Comment

• An acre of performance is worth a whole world of promise.
              Red Auerbach
              8) Good luck Perry, where ever your future may take you. 8) :posterwu:

Comment

• When you don't know that you don't know, it's a lot different than when you do know that you don't know.
                Bill Parcells
                8)

Comment

• Creationists make it sound as though a 'theory' is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night.
                  Isaac Asimov
                  8)

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11
                    Creationists make it sound as though a 'theory' is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night.
                    Isaac Asimov
                    8)
                    crazy russians

"The phenomenon of UFOs does exist, and it must be treated seriously." -- Mikhail Gorbachev

Comment

• In response to Morgan Freeman accusation that the tea party is racist.

"Name calling is something that is going to continue in this because they don’t know how to stop this movement and this movement is making a big difference in politics," -- Herman Cain, the former CEO of Godfather’s Pizza.

Comment

• Call on God, but row away from the rocks.
                        Hunter S. Thompson
                        8)

Comment

• If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich.
                          John F. Kennedy
                          8)

Comment

• An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
                            Mohandas Gandhi
                            8)

Comment

• 8)

Comment

• He that would live in peace and at ease must not speak all he knows or all he sees.
                                Benjamin Franklin
                                8)

Comment

Working...
                                X