• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seskridge
    He also sexually assaulted a 13 yr boy
    Huh, sounds more like a Democrat

Comment

He also sexually assaulted a 13 yr boy
      Not true. He advocated that young boys could have consentual relations with adults. He was widely rebuked for this, at which he said his statement was made based on abuse he endured as a child. Never has he been accused of, or admitted to, having relations with a 13 year-old.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Only about 4 months till Shocker Madness.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          Only about 4 months till Shocker Madness.
          Nice!
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

You are right, sorry, I literally read like 1 minute on him
            But that in itself is concerning that he is okay with that
            Why? Should we lock him up? Should we label him a sex offender and make him register? I'm not going to leave him alone with a 13 year-old, but plenty of people have sexual tendencies that they never act on.

Comment

I will say all the left people I know (which is a lot in the mental health field) don't associated themselves with the vagina wearing naked statue people.
              Frankly, this is the same argument that many Muslims make when confronted with the Radical Fundamentalist Wing of their religion.

You can say they aren't like you....but what are you doing about it, because you aren't saying it very loud at all, and you aren't doing anything about it.

Comment

I don't see many republicans calling out the alt right
                I think you do. That is also why you see a divided party.

Comment

I think the biggest time suck on this entire forum is to engage @seskridge: in any context. First and second runner-up goes to @shocka kahn:. Pot Stirrer Award goes to @MoValley John:, obviously. Honorary mention for @jdshock: and @Jamar Howard 4 President:, but at least with those two you feel like you are having a legitimate debate with a person of reasonable intelligence, with critical thinking skills, and of right-mind.

Comment

I'm not even going to touch this... if you fail to see how thinking it is okay for an adult to have a relationship with a child is messed up then I can't help you. Milo also mock child sexual abuse survivors.
                    I don't know that he dies think it's okay. If he did, wouldn't there have been allegations and charges?

It's not okay, but the dude is just bombastic in my opinion and would be best served if ignored.

Comment

If a mod on this forum can't handle opposing views then this is not a forum I want to be on
                      Which mod can't handle opposing views? imthecowgodmoo? Wait, that's phog.net.

Comment

FFS people.

Comment

Shockvalue is listed as an adim
                          I think hes handling opposing views just fine.

imthecowgodmoo isn't so good at it.

Comment

Originally posted by mini-shock View Post
                            FFS people.
                            Don't swear.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                              I think the biggest time suck on this entire forum is to engage @seskridge: in any context. First and second runner-up goes to @shocka kahn:. Pot Stirrer Award goes to @MoValley John:, obviously. Honorary mention for @jdshock: and @Jamar Howard 4 President:, but at least with those two you feel like you are having a legitimate debate with a person of reasonable intelligence, with critical thinking skills, and of right-mind.
                              I'm not concurring with the list by not specifically defending all posters, but @jdshock: is very easy to discuss things with and I enjoy his input...and I agree with him on practically nothing!
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                                I think the biggest time suck on this entire forum is to engage @seskridge in any context. First and second runner-up goes to @shocka kahn. Pot Stirrer Award goes to @MoValley John, obviously. Honorary mention for @jdshock and @Jamar Howard 4 President, but at least with those two you feel like you are having a legitimate debate with a person of reasonable intelligence, with critical thinking skills, and of right-mind.
                                You've really done it now. You couldn't be more wrong in your ranking of time sucks on this forum.

I'm going to go dig up some obscure research that shows why it's criminal to have me ranked so poorly.

Comment

Working...
                                X