Major FBI Investigation in Wichita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post

MoValley John and I have been dabbling in the cryptocurrency market.
    Is it you two that are doing a Billy Ray and Louis on the Bitcoin market today?
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Peace out Clown O'Donnell:

Enjoy life in the clink.

Trees are really starting to fall in this FBI case. I'm guessing the bigger trees are still in the process of being cut down.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
        Peace out Clown O'Donnell:

Enjoy life in the clink.

Trees are really starting to fall in this FBI case. I'm guessing the bigger trees are still in the process of being cut down.
        Money laundering, bank fraud and wire fraud. I bet if we knew who made the campaign contribution that he was laundering illegally (and who he was funneling money to) we would know who is going down next.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Money laundering, bank fraud and wire fraud. I bet if we knew who made the campaign contribution that he was laundering illegally (and who he was funneling money to) we would know who is going down next.
          There's a reason why there is a cascade effect to the pecking order of the individuals charged. Deals made upstream take down the bigger dogs downstream.

In other words, this is all too obvious, and you know the answer to your question.

Anybody with access to a large chunk of capital might be able to park it in any number of auto dealer franchises up for grabs here soon. The parent auto manufacturers are going to run away from you-know-who like they're back in the middle ages being chased by a leaper. It will finally give them all the legal impetus needed to break their dealer agreement with this particular principal.

Comment

I assume this article also is closley related to the indictment of O'Donell. Wichita businessman Johnny Steven ran illegal gambling operation, witnesses say

I would like to point out that this is not Shocker Hall-of-Fame golfer Johnny Stevens (with and S) who is truly a successful Wichita businessman and a well-known straight arrow.

I do know of the Steven family mentioned in this article and most Wichitans are probably somewhat familiar with the family. However, I have never before heard of Johnny Steven (without an S).

Comment

This leapt out at me:

"The case falls under federal jurisdiction because the banks where the alleged illegal dealings occurred are federally insured and the campaign spending reports were sent to Topeka by Gmail, meaning they would have had to have crossed state lines to a Google server and back."

If that's the standard for the Federal government to have jurisdiction on a case, we the people are completely and 100% screwed. That's just some serious b.s. right there. Especially the email justification. Guys uses Gmail to send an email from Wichita to Topeka, so it's a Federal case. Not if I were King.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• SB Shock
                SB Shock commented
                Editing a comment
                Have you ever heard of “fusion centers”

• Kung Wu
                Kung Wu commented
                Editing a comment
                No, what's that?

• shock
                shock commented
                Editing a comment
                Little blenders that make juice drinks

Heard on the news that Brandon Steven plead guilty today on the charge of gambling. Don't know any details -- not sure I even care?
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• WstateU
                WstateU commented
                Editing a comment
                $1.095 million in restitution as part of a plea deal and 200 hours of community service. Oh, he pleaded guilty and was sentenced to three years probation for concealing betting information. That’s the cliff notes.

oh the hookers that used to come to the loft at 515 s main during the high stakes poker games....

Comment

Working...
              X