Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    A picture from the National Prayer Breakfast this morning:

Hmmm... someone on the right has a face as long as a fiddle. She probably missed the donuts...
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Aw, God bless you, you can't stand up!

Comment

• Pelosi is too busy praying for the POTUS to stand up.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Oh boy, Trump is letting loose in a speech right now.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
            The whole argument revolves around motive to me. The Dema need to demonstrate that Trump was hunting political smear evidence for 2020 or else there isn’t enough evidence to oust him. That’s going to be tough. I think it would be easier to prove that the Dema were using impeachment for political gain.
            I agree that it is much easier to prove that the dems were just looking for political gain. You probably have, but if you haven't, you will find the connections of the whistleblower and members of Schiff's staff interesting. Based on what is being reported it is pretty clear that they have been looking for a way to impeach him since he took office and frankly used this call because they felt they could make hay with it. What I am not clear on is why go through all of this when they knew they wouldn't get him kicked out by the Senate and most people felt that at the end of it all Trump would be more popular, which he is now based on polling. I am feeling more and more strongly that they realize that they can't have anyone look at the Biden's closely and needed to go nuclear on it. That situation screams for an investigation and my guess is it is just the tip of the corruption iceberg.

I'm also surprised that people think what Trump said was unethical even if you assume that he was trying to pressure them to investigate the Bidens Whenever we give $ to a foreign govt we expect them to do certain things that are in our interest. For multiple administrations getting Ukraine to fight corruption has been determined to be in our interest. As Rand Paul has said, the president wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't at least ask them to investigate the Burisma/Biden thing.

One last thing, for those who do think it is awful that Trump asked them to look into the Biden's simply because Joe is a political foe...did you feel the same way when the dems, the administrative state, and the media worked to dig up dirt on - sorry - investigate Trump when he was a candidate (and president)? Just from what we know from the Horowitz report we know they used fairy tales from foreign nationals as the impetus for it and that the FISA court was lied to in order to spy on the campaign. I haven't even heard a lot of Repubs complaining about them investigating Trump, just what they used as the basis to start it and how the FBI handled it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teddy Graham View Post

I agree that it is much easier to prove that the dems were just looking for political gain. You probably have, but if you haven't, you will find the connections of the whistleblower and members of Schiff's staff interesting. Based on what is being reported it is pretty clear that they have been looking for a way to impeach him since he took office and frankly used this call because they felt they could make hay with it. What I am not clear on is why go through all of this when they knew they wouldn't get him kicked out by the Senate and most people felt that at the end of it all Trump would be more popular, which he is now based on polling. I am feeling more and more strongly that they realize that they can't have anyone look at the Biden's closely and needed to go nuclear on it. That situation screams for an investigation and my guess is it is just the tip of the corruption iceberg.

I'm also surprised that people think what Trump said was unethical even if you assume that he was trying to pressure them to investigate the Bidens Whenever we give $ to a foreign govt we expect them to do certain things that are in our interest. For multiple administrations getting Ukraine to fight corruption has been determined to be in our interest. As Rand Paul has said, the president wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't at least ask them to investigate the Burisma/Biden thing.

One last thing, for those who do think it is awful that Trump asked them to look into the Biden's simply because Joe is a political foe...did you feel the same way when the dems, the administrative state, and the media worked to dig up dirt on - sorry - investigate Trump when he was a candidate (and president)? Just from what we know from the Horowitz report we know they used fairy tales from foreign nationals as the impetus for it and that the FISA court was lied to in order to spy on the campaign. I haven't even heard a lot of Repubs complaining about them investigating Trump, just what they used as the basis to start it and how the FBI handled it.
              Just stop with the "Whataboutism"

---signed democrats who now fear for our country cause Trump is literally Hitler
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Pelosi is too busy praying for the POTUS to stand up.
                I have no doubt she was praying very hard for the POTUS.................to drop dead in his tracks.

Comment

• Uhoh. Trump commits a coup and fires LT. Col. Vindman and his brother. Oh, wait. Trump is President and the boss.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vin...rump-acquittal

Comment

• ... and sondland too.

The people have spoken; "take your moral authority and shove it up your a**."

#ImpeachThat
                    Last edited by ShockingButTrue; February 8, 2020, 05:19 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jtaylor View Post
                        You're hanging your hat on that "logic"?
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jtaylor View Post
                          If they’re alleged to be doing something wrong, then that should be looked into. Did Trump or Barr fire the DA that was investigating them?

That said, Trump’s nepotism is probably my least favorite attribute.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• That’s a lot of statement of fact.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

That’s a lot of statement of fact.
                              Pelosi found it distasteful when her President expressed concerns about taxpayer money going to illegal aliens for their healthcare. She got triggered.

Comment

Working...
                              X