Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockfan89_ View Post
    I don't understand why Republicans on the committees allow "witnesses" to repeatedly lie or misstate facts when they are under oath? How many times have you heard a "witness" say Trump asked a foreign power to interfere in our elections for political/personal gain.
    I thought Jim Jordan was pretty effective with this dress down of Pamela Harpy Karlan

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I thought Jim Jordan was pretty effective with this dress down of Pamela Harpy Karlan
      I hadn't seen this exchange. That is an effective response to the assumptions being accepted as facts by most Democrats and members of the MSM. No impeachment vote should even be considered if it is along party lines.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockfan89_ View Post

I hadn't seen this exchange. That is an effective response to the assumptions being accepted as facts by most Democrats and members of the MSM. No impeachment vote should even be considered if it is along party lines.
        One of the problem the members have is they have to prioritize and pick and choose what points they want to try to make due to the 5-minute clock they operate under.

Comment

• Ambrose Bierce, ever a brilliant observer of the human condition wrote: "They say that hens do cackle loudest when there is nothing vital in the eggs they have laid."!

Pamela Karlan sure laid a rotten egg in her testimony on Wednesday.

Comment

• “It’s not about Ukraine. It’s about Russia."
            ---------Nancy Pelosi

(this was today)

Comment

• That spectacle yesterday was embarrassing.

Even Karlan's so called apology for bringing up the President's son was a sham.

The Dems know it was a bad day for them, so of course they trotted out Pelosi (she looked and sounded AWFUL this morning) to try and convince the people that what they are doing is out of love of God and Country. I'm a little surprised they didn't roll out Rachel Maddow and have her cry about the damage Trump has done to this country.

The left will impeach the President. They have to because they are blind and stupid.

It will mean next to nothing. The Senate trial should be entertaining though.

Comment

• The sad truth is that the Pelosi's, Shiffs and Nadlers will never face any consequences from their constituents. I'm not sure what to think about the country as a whole, but we are ever more looking like a society governed by feelings and not laws.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Comment

• She probably wasn't lying; that conceited legislator prays on the President's behalf every day, morning, noon and night that he would die a quick death. Isn't it obvious?

Comment

• I also find it odd that Pelosi identifies as a catholic. Seeing as how catholics are pretty much the epitome of pro life, yet Nancy doesn't seem to care about that part. I get not wanting to mingle politics and religion, but.... if you're gonna get all pissy when someone asks you if you hate the president and the word 'hate" sets you off because of your catholic upbringing.....

I would think your catholic faith would steer you differently on that issue.

phony.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I find that most pro choice folks think abortions should be limited to somewhere between 8-20 weeks. Most pro life folks feel that abortion should be limited to 0-8 weeks. The middle is pretty close on the issue.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                          I find that most pro choice folks think abortions should be limited to somewhere between 8-20 weeks. Most pro life folks feel that abortion should be limited to 0-8 weeks. The middle is pretty close on the issue.
                          Yes. But devout Catholics don't believe in it, period.
                          Last edited by ShockerPrez; December 7, 2019, 08:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Yes. But devout Catholics don't believe in it, period.
                            I would say they shouldn’t believe in it. Several I know don’t believe in abortion for them but are pretty pro choice.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I would say they shouldn’t believe in it. Several I know don’t believe in abortion for them but are pretty pro choice.
                              I don't really care about a garden variety catholic.

I'm speaking specifically about Pelosi and her hypocrisy on citing her religion to prove that she couldn't possibly 'hate' trump because of her catholic upbringing. And at the same time would probably not even call the act of abortion sinful, even though that particular act is abhorred by the Catholic church. Her actions are 100% based purely on politics, which she places above her religion.

Therefore, my conclusion is that she is a phony.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X