Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    This Gordon Sondland guy is a real goof.

Wow, pretty definitive.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

Does any of this matter? Milton Friedman has a great quote when asked how can he promote eliminating the minumum wage when he's never been poor -- "Who here would ignore cancer treatment from a doctor that never had cancer?"

I served proudly in the United States Marine Corps from 2008-2012 where I obtained the rank of Corporal. I was an airframe mechanic. I never saw combat, but was deployed to combat areas... but again, NONE OF THIS MATTERS. Regardless, I will go on record saying that Vindman did not come across as a reliable, truthful witness. I think he's out for fame. I KNOW he's a do*che-bag for demanding to be addressed by his rank.
      It does to me.

You were in the military, thanks for your service.. You earned the right to your opinion of Lt. Col. Vinman.

Shocking but true apparently did not.

I fi nd it offensive when someone who never served our country speaks of anyone in the military in that manner.

In fact, it would seem that the tone of his criticism would be remindful of what our troops experienced after they came home from Viet Nam.

I would take offense if someone who never served used those kinds of words to describe anyone in my family . I believe you exercised a little more restraint in your criticism. Of Officer Vinman, and that is exactly the point I was making.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Wow, pretty definitive.
        Maybe. Sondland was apparently all over the place trying to please both sides of the fence I think. And from what I have heard that there were a lot of inconsistencies between his prepared opening statement and his actual testimony.

Comment

• Not exactly a banner day for Hunter Biden.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...is-the-father/

Republicans intended to subpoena Hunter Biden and documents from his firm Rosemont Seneca related to Burisma and its work in Ukraine and then there is this:

However, Hunter should have no problem funding his obligations from his Burisma and Chinese spoils.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

It does to me.

You were in the military, thanks for your service.. You earned the right to your opinion of Lt. Col. Vinman.

I fi nd it offensive when someone who never served our country speaks of anyone in the military in that manner.

In fact, it would seem that the tone of his criticism would be remindful of what our troops experienced after they came home from Viet Nam.

I would take offense if someone who never served used those kinds of words to describe anyone in my family . I believe you exercised a little more restraint in your criticism. Of Officer Vinman, and that is exactly the point I was making.
            I’m not generally a fan of his memes, but lack of service doesn’t mean that you have no right to opinion/criticism, just like service doesn’t mean you hold the right opinion.
            Livin the dream

Comment

It does to me.

Why? Anyone can have any opinion of anyone. And if someone opens their mouth, it opens them up to criticism. Regardless of service, everyone has a right to base an opinion of off anyone giving public testimony. Serving does not shield you from criticism. I believe we should honor and respect service members in general, but when they speak in public, they open themselves up.

And yes, for the record, I served. I was active from 1984-86. Reserve from 86-90. I was a3rd class petty officer in the navy. For those in the navy, I was an STG3. My wife also served. She was active at the Institute for Chemical Defense, Edgewood Arsenol, Aberdeen Proving Grounds. Her father served, her grandfather served. My father served, as did both of my grandfathers. Not that any of that is anyone's business.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Hey MVJ! Good to hear from you!!!! What’d you think about the TarHeels getting Evansvilled?
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                  Hey MVJ! Good to hear from you!!!! What’d you think about the TarHeels getting Evansvilled?
                  Watched it, loved it. Actually, I'd love to see E-Ville finally run the table in the Valley and kill the Bears dreams of finally getting into the dance.
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                    I was active from 1984-86. Reserve from 86-90. I was a3rd class petty officer in the navy. For those in the navy, I was an STG3. My wife also served. She was active at the Institute for Chemical Defense, Edgewood Arsenol, Aberdeen Proving Grounds. Her father served, her grandfather served. My father served, as did both of my grandfathers. Not that any of that is anyone's business.
                    But did you have a mullet prior to '84, or after '86?
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      Not exactly a banner day for Hunter Biden.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...is-the-father/

Republicans intended to subpoena Hunter Biden and documents from his firm Rosemont Seneca related to Burisma and its work in Ukraine and then there is this:

However, Hunter should have no problem funding his obligations from his Burisma and Chinese spoils.
                      16.5 million stolen from Ukraine citizens as payment to Hunter alleged.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

But did you have a mullet prior to '84, or after '86?
                        I've always sported a mullet. Business in the front, baby!

Comment

• I'm the spitting image of Joe Dirt!

Comment

So, Shocking But True, did you serve in the military? What branch? What was your rank? What was your MOS? When were you discharged and did you see any combat action? Do you have your DD214 and if so, how many years did you serve?

I'm looking forward to your responses.
                            Yes, and here's my response:

trump-flips-bird.jpg

2 more times for the lyin' POS... Any more questions?

#RuralAmericaInTheHizee'

Comment

It does to me.

What's offensive is when some god**** smug snowflake fancies themselves' a mind-reader; That's. Why. Trump. Is. Now. Our. President.

It pains me to have to address you, but hey, it's been too long Shaka. You haven't changed a bit... See my answer above (and below).

Here's another example of a smug a**hole:

https://amgreatness.com/2019/11/04/r...culed-america/
                              Last edited by ShockingButTrue; November 20, 2019, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Why? Anyone can have any opinion of anyone. And if someone opens their mouth, it opens them up to criticism. Regardless of service, everyone has a right to base an opinion of off anyone giving public testimony. Serving does not shield you from criticism. I believe we should honor and respect service members in general, but when they speak in public, they open themselves up.

And yes, for the record, I served. I was active from 1984-86. Reserve from 86-90. I was a3rd class petty officer in the navy. For those in the navy, I was an STG3. My wife also served. She was active at the Institute for Chemical Defense, Edgewood Arsenol, Aberdeen Proving Grounds. Her father served, her grandfather served. My father served, as did both of my grandfathers. Not that any of that is anyone's business.
                                No, it ain't nobodies business for sure. Certainly not smug a**holes.

I was a member of Squadron VAW-122 (SteelJaws). We performed early warning exercises in the Mediterranean and Indian Oceans using E2C Hawkeye aircraft aboard the USS Forrestal, better known to most of us military personnel as the USS "Forrestfire!" She was finally put to rest (decomissioned) in '93. I know the people I served with would have wanted nothing to do with an anti-american POS like vindman.
                                Last edited by ShockingButTrue; November 21, 2019, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X