No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Pelosi and Schiff is like watching the old Carol Burnett skits with Max and Nora Desmond.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Watching Pelosi and Schiff is like watching the old Carol Burnett skits with Max and Nora Desmond.

... and they make me want to reach for the Vitameatavegamin

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post

So you have control issues?

Also, How do you offset your hatred of public education with your undying love of Wichita State. have you told the players how you feel about their education when you host the dinners you brag about?

These are my trends for the day. Maybe you're just using Twitter wrong and instead of owning it you rather blame someone else for your experience.
        Trends for you

Mary Cain
        #DEATHSTRANDING

Save mankind from extinction in DEATH STRANDING. Out November 8.
        Promoted by PlayStation
        Cris Carter
        #PixarSoul
        #WhatTriggersConservatives
        People with a clear conscience and a functional brain, when given a choice that's not forced upon them, will choose correctly more often than not. At least I'll take my chances. No control issues here.

My love for Wichita State athletics is all but severed from the University. I have substantive issues with most secondary education (and almost all public education). As with most things in life there are some good things and some bad things about the U.

I find no difficulty supporting and loving the programs my family enjoys supporting while at the same time questioning the manner in which the education is (mostly) provided. And I want ALL the students, not just the student athletes we support, but ALL the students to go on to product lives when they leave. I believe there are numerous problems with that success rate.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

People with a clear conscience and a functional brain, when given a choice that's not forced upon them, will choose correctly more often than not. At least I'll take my chances. No control issues here.

My love for Wichita State athletics is all but severed from the University. I have substantive issues with most secondary education (and almost all public education). As with most things in life there are some good things and some bad things about the U.

I find no difficulty supporting and loving the programs my family enjoys supporting while at the same time questioning the manner in which the education is (mostly) provided. And I want ALL the students, not just the student athletes we support, but ALL the students to go on to product lives when they leave. I believe there are numerous problems with that success rate.
          Sure man. Anything you say

Comment

If you were capable of letting go of the hate, you might not feel marginalized anymore. Just tryin' to help ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

If you were capable of letting go of the hate, you might not feel marginalized anymore. Just tryin' to help ya.
              Sir I am far from marginalized and have no time or energy to hate anything. But continue on.

Comment

Did you know that, based on recent research from Jonathan Haight, that when most conservatives hear a progressive argument, they believe that person believes that what they are defending is just and righteous. They just disagree. When most progressives hear a conservative argument, they believe that the person is lying or evil.

He’s got some good research, and several journal articles that are more than 6 pages long!
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Did you know that, based on recent research from Jonathan Haight, that when most conservatives hear a progressive argument, they believe that person believes that what they are defending is just and righteous. They just disagree. When most progressives hear a conservative argument, they believe that the person is lying or evil.

He’s got some good research, and several journal articles that are more than 6 pages long!
                  The irony.....

Comment

The irony.....
                    Exactly
                    Livin the dream

Comment

That is interesting, because on here it's the conservatives who regularly refer to democrats as "libtards," as "full of hate," they generally spout nonsense about democrats projecting their beliefs on the other party, or they defend a pamphlet as a "full study" (and then when bringing it back up to--in their own words--justifiably "ridicule" people regarding that "full study," they conveniently leave out that it was defended as a "full study.").

They also cite to "several journal articles" and to "good research" and "recent research" of someone named "Jonathan Haight" with literally no other link. Best I can tell, there is no academic named Jonathan Haight. Best I can tell there is an academic named "Jonathan Haidt" who got popular back in 2012 for a book he wrote on division in politics. I'd be interested to see what the recent research says regarding citation of sources in political discourse because I'm tapped out after 5 minutes and I'm not going to hunt any more to find any of the "several journal articles" that defend the notion that conservatives are much more trusting of their political adversaries' true intentions.

Comment

• I don’t know what your anecdotes have to do with his scientific study. The guy wrote multiple papers on this which lead to an entire book. Then as a follow up, he has an open survey so he can continue to collect information, and the survey continues to support his conclusions. Don’t like the research? Find alternative studies.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

I don’t know what your anecdotes have to do with his scientific study. The guy wrote multiple papers on this which lead to an entire book. Then as a follow up, he has an open survey so he can continue to collect information, and the survey continues to support his conclusions. Don’t like the research? Find alternative studies.
                          And I quote:

I'm tapped out after 5 minutes and I'm not going to hunt any more to find any of the "several journal articles" that defend the notion that conservatives are much more trusting of their political adversaries' true intentions.
                          Quotes, sources, journal articles, etc?

Comment

I don’t know what your anecdotes have to do with his scientific study. The guy wrote multiple papers on this which lead to an entire book. Then as a follow up, he has an open survey so he can continue to collect information, and the survey continues to support his conclusions. Don’t like the research? Find alternative studies.
                            Edgy bro

Comment

• Elizabeth Warren may not have but a drop or two of Native American blood but apparently she has a boatload of Pander Bear blood.

Comment

• 2015 article with Haidt as second author: http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc...=rep1&type=pdf

My takeaway from the journal article: Liberals are statistically more individualistic than conservatives -- with the exception of libertarians who are statistically even more individualistic than liberals while being considered conservative.
                                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X