No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 year bull market and people are wanting to cash out. Having the House flip to the Communist Party is a good enough excuse as any. The market turned the second the votes were counted.

Trump has made the right governing decisions, the economy is strong, employment is full, and wages are going up. I'd just ignore the stock market if I were you.

Unless you're retiring soon...

T

...:cool:

Comment

• CollegeHillShocker
    #5371.2
    CollegeHillShocker commented
    3 hours ago
    A 9 year bull market brought to you by Democrats.

T

Comment

• Trump in an enviable position with the government shutdown. He's asking for a couple billion dollars for a wall that all the current Dems currently standing against it, were originally for it just a few years ago. We have a 1.3 trillion dollar budget being being held up by a couple billion dollars for border security. I was wondering how this would play out after Christmas and right on cue, the Failing New York Times pulls out a story from the lock box and the rest of the Fake News lemmings run with it like it's a national emergency.

Ladies and Gentlemen: May I present to you, Foot-Gate!

T

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
        C0|dB|00ded commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow! Foot-Gate got killed quickly lol. The president just made his first trip to a war zone.

Sorry Failing New York Times... gotta go back to the war chest.

T

• Pretty cool story about Donald and Melania's visit in Iraq: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ecause-of-you/
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Dow soars over 1,000 points as stocks bounce back from Christmas Eve meltdown

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Today is not looking so good, down 421 as I type this at 12:33

• ended UP, I say UP, 260

Comment

• Well, it's 2019 and I checked my news feed wondering if the Fake News Media would turn over a new leaf and start reporting the news instead of their TDS-inspired Liberal propaganda.

Trump’s assertion came as a surprise to two of the Obamas' neighbors Monday, who told The Washington Post that there is no such wall. The 8,200-square-foot structure, despite several security features, is completely visible from the street.
          Trump's Tweet:

Sure looks like a big-ass wall to me...

I guess we'll see whether or not the 'Bummers will complete the ornamental iron across the front like they did in the back now that the media is running with the Fake News or just leave those big concrete dicks projecting up into the sky. 'Bum will cave of course and have to stare at those brick poles for the remainder of his days. Trump is a master troll.

P.S. Here's the photo of B.O's house circulating on an NBC Fake News article.

LoL! You can't make this stuff up...

T

Comment

• Of course the house is visible from the street. A) The wall's not done, B) there's about 12-14 steps up to the front lawn,C) when finished, wrought iron fencing makes up the top half, D) didn't know Trump said you couldn't see the house.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
              C0|dB|00ded commented
              Editing a comment
              Exactly.

Manipulation of the facts; ie, Fake News.

I will say this, they are off to a strong start in 2019. Fake News is getting faker.

The Dims are handing us 2020.

T

• That’s obviously a fence. Fences make for good neighbors. Walls are immoral.

I’ve been thinking a lot about that narrative. As best I can tell, elites enjoy having the poor and disinfranchised being able to see their wealth, but want to make sure it stays just out of reach.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• ShockTalk
              ShockTalk commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you applying that narrative to a border wall? I see a whole different narrative as it applies to the US.

• WASHINGTON — In the middle of his crowded dinner in Buenos Aires with President Xi Jinping of China, President Trump leaned across the table, pointed to Robert Lighthizer, the United States trade representative whose skepticism of China runs deep, and declared, “That’s my negotiator!”

He then turned to Peter Navarro, his even more hawkish trade adviser, adding, “And that’s my tough guy!” according to aides with knowledge of the exchange.
            When Mr. Lighthizer senses that anyone — even Mr. Trump — might be going a little soft on China, he opens a paper-clipped manila folder he totes around and brandishes a single-page, easy-reading chart that lists decades of failed trade negotiations with Beijing, according to administration officials.

“Bob’s attitude toward China is very simple. He wants them to surrender,” said William A. Reinsch, a former federal trade official who met him three decades ago when Mr. Lighthizer was a young aide for former Senator Bob Dole of Kansas. “His negotiating strategy is simple too. He basically gives them a list of things he wants them to do and says, ‘Fix it now.’”
            Love this trade team that Trump has assembled. Oh what a difference a couple years make. We go from bowing to terrorists and dropping pallets of cash on their tarmacs to using the full force of the United States in order to bring our greatest trading adversary to their knees. These boys are gonna use everything in their quiver. #MAGA

T

Comment

• Comment

• A guy on the radio called Romney a "useful idiot". The poor bastard doesn't even realize he's being played. He's just so happy to be in the news again. Coincidentally, while he was getting his jabs in on Trump, he was shitting on the heads of his constituents. Utah will have zero representation in the White House now. Brilliant chess move tool boy.

It's so strange to see a successful businessman like Romney, worth hundreds of millions of dollars, act like he's still in high school. This guy is Dan Quayle resurrected. Naw, that's putting down Dan Quayle. Dan knew which team he was on.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                  https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.76b6b64294d8

A guy on the radio called Romney a "useful idiot". The poor bastard doesn't even realize he's being played. He's just so happy to be in the news again. Coincidentally, while he was getting his jabs in on Trump, he was shitting on the heads of his constituents. Utah will have zero representation in the White House now. Brilliant chess move tool boy.

It's so strange to see a successful businessman like Romney, worth hundreds of millions of dollars, act like he's still in high school. This guy is Dan Quayle resurrected. Naw, that's putting down Dan Quayle. Dan knew which team he was on.

T

Romney is testing the waters to primary Trump. He’s going in soft, but if the economy tanks in 2019 he will be ready to step it up. The problem for Romney is that he won’t be able to rally the base and is unlikely to beat the democrat nominee.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
                    C0|dB|00ded commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LoL!

Trump's approval rating among Republicans is around 90%. I would be very surprised to see that soft shelled Rhino get even 5%. Is it even allowed for someone to challenge a sitting president within the same party? He'd have to go independent or something like that wouldn't he?

T

• wufan
                    wufan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Primarying is generally not done to a sitting president, but it can be done.

• Is Trump planning on not running for reelection?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ni...why-2019-01-02

So Haley may be trying to adhere to that ethics rule by showing she is willing to start her Twitter account fresh, without any of the followers she gained while working in the Department of State.

“She wouldn’t have done it if she didn’t think it would matter,” he said. “It therefore stands to reason that … She’s running.”

Now there's a story out about Nikki Haley perhaps running in 2020? Maybe just wild speculation.

T

Comment

• shockfan89_
                    shockfan89_ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wouldn't she be a great pick for VP and then run for POTUS in 2024?

• C0|dB|00ded
                    C0|dB|00ded commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No doubt.

T

• A group of approximately 150 foreign invaders attacked the southern border of the USA Tuesday. American border forces showed remarkable restraint, using only non-lethal means to force the mob back.

Comment

• wufan
                    wufan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You mean asylum seekers don’t you?
                Working...
                X