No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Trump doesn’t turn out to be an evil genius, because that means I can’t spot one.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
      C0|dB|00ded commented
      Editing a comment
      Well you know what they say; if you can't spot the evil genius at the table...

T

...:cool:

• Wait......did Michael Moore say that Hilary Clinton is the smartest person to ever run for President of the United States?

Comment

• ShockTalk
      ShockTalk commented
      Editing a comment
      Soooo smart.....that she knew she didn't need to campaign in some swing states that she knew she would win.

Soooo smart.....that she knew she was smarter than who she was running against and could easily out think at every turn.

WAIT!

Just exactly how does that work Mikey??

• Sometimes it's better to be humble than an intelligent fool. I'll bet she's a smart and miserable person right now.

Comment

• I just heard that the President is ordering the declassification of the russia investigation records. Anyone else heard that?

If that's the case maybe now we'll know what crime was comitted (with evidence) to initiate the investigation. I myself have always wondered.

I say go for it. If the President is implicated in any of these records, follow through, and he'll pay a heavy price. If not?
      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 17, 2018, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• I’m curious what’s in those records that wasn’t politically expedient. Why weren’t they released previously?
        Livin the dream

Comment

• jdshock
          jdshock commented
          Editing a comment
          The Russia records? They weren't released yet because it's an ongoing investigation and that's how it works. Unless of course you're the president and can pick to release certain evidence early simply because you want to control the narrative around the investigation.

• shockfan89_
          shockfan89_ commented
          Editing a comment
          Too funny. An on-going investigation? Literally every official that was involved in starting this fake investigation has been fired or demoted for egregious violations of FBI or DOJ policy. Upon their firing, they have been hired by the corrupt Mueller for his joke of an "investigation", and even he has had to fire several of them for their bias (Weissmann should be next).

The corrupt witch-hunt was started based on made up information, that is why the President is declassifying it. Democrats are in a panic because their lies of the last two years are about to be exposed.
          Last edited by shockfan89_; September 18, 2018, 09:31 AM.

• ShockingButTrue
          ShockingButTrue commented
          Editing a comment
          nm

• Double bluff? Dog whistle? Who knows.

Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
          Double bluff? Dog whistle? Who knows.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
          Donald, from one troll to another...

T

Comment

• They hate him... He loves it.

Comment

• We went inside the California factory where the Trump campaign's iconic "Make America Great Again" hats are made.

Libtard with TDS attempting to fan the flames of bitterness: When you heard that Trump, you're gonna make the hats for Trump, what was the first thought that went through your mind?

Cali-Fame Employee: Well, more work for us.

Rational, adult-like response.

#MAGA

T

Comment

• Polish President Andrzej Duda urged President Donald Trump on Tuesday during a joint news conference to deploy more US troops and military equipment to Poland, even suggesting the US establish a permanent military base and name it “Fort Trump.”

Fort Trump!

PERFECT!

And Poland's willing to pay generously for our services UP FRONT! Talk about putting Russia in check.

This is another brilliant negotiating tactic. Make your vendors (In this case: countries currently enjoying the defensive umbrella of the U.S) nervous that you will take your business someplace else unless they pay market rates. What's the market rate you say for the caliber of security provided by a hired gun such as the United States military? 2% of GDP / 12 - due at the first of every month.

Trump may end up becoming the greatest president, with respect to foreign policy, in the history of America...

Iran - *crickets*
                N. Korea - *crickets*
                Russia - *crickets*
                Syria - *crickets*
                Hezbollah - *crickets*
                Taliban - *crickets*
                Al-Qaeda - *crickets*
                ISIS - *worms munching*
                Venezuela - *crickets*
                China - *vacillating*

#MAGA

#MTWSA (make the world safe again)

Current DEFCON Threat Level = N/A...

T

Comment

• https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...an-oil-exports

Speaking of Iran equating to *crickets* --

Aggressive and undiplomatic, certainly, but also extremely effective. With nearly 50 days to go before new U.S. oil sanctions against Iran enter into force, President Donald Trump has already managed to crush the country’s petroleum exports, dealing severe economic damage to Tehran.

Iranian oil exports have plunged about 35 percent since April, the month before Trump ripped up the diplomatic deal that Barack Obama negotiated to curtail Tehran’s nuclear program and announced new oil sanctions.

"Iranian oil exports are coming down pretty hard," said Roger Diwan, a veteran oil analyst at consultant IHS Markit Ltd.

The bigger-than-expected reduction, with more to come, is a win for Trump, who made a tougher stance on Iran a cornerstone of his foreign policy and imposed the sanctions despite opposition in Europe and open hostility from China and India, the top buyers of Iranian crude. When the sanctions were first announced, their unilateral nature prompted many in the oil market to question their effectiveness.
                  Hey Kerry, you failed politician, you feckless purse-carrying traitor... this is how a leader does it...

No wonder Kerry was so frosty the other day. His buddies called him up on the phone crying. ROFL!

Trump - 1
                  Incompetents - O

T

Comment

• http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...e-america.html
                    California Gov. Brown on Trump: 'Something's got to happen to this guy...he's going to undermine America'

Now there's dog whistles and there are dog whistles but Moonbeam... you've just crossed the line.

Schedule that Secret Service visit ASAP.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                      http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...e-america.html
                      California Gov. Brown on Trump: 'Something's got to happen to this guy...he's going to undermine America'

Now there's dog whistles and there are dog whistles but Moonbeam... you've just crossed the line.

Schedule that Secret Service visit ASAP.

T

Gov. Stupid**** you have to be kidding me.

"
                      Shortly before the climate conference began last week, the governor also put his signature on legislation phasing out electricity in the state produced by fossil fuels by 2045."

2045 off fossil fuels? Sure Moonbeam. You stupid shits can't complete ONE railway from San Francisco to Anaheim in a quarter century. Voted on in 2008 with $9B (yes billion with a B) in bonds, it took 7 years just to break ground. Now Phase 1 is back to 2033 (any wagers on if that actually happens lol) and almost $100 BILLION dollars. My guess is 2040 and $125 Billion, at best. But yeah, you'll be off fossil fuels by 2045. Just ask Bill Maher.

Comment

• WuDrWu
                        WuDrWu commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm sure my math is off, but even if there is no interest accumulated until 2033, at 5% that's 5 billion in interest a year. 13.7 million a day in interest. Let's say 1000 passengers each way, 12 trips a day, that's about $1140 per person, each way. Shouldn't be a problem booking that full all the time. In fairness, they are projecting 28 million rides in the first year. I'm sure that will happen (that's 77,000 passengers per day, everyday). This is what happens when you legalize weed folks.

• WstateU
                        WstateU commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hey man!

https://media.giphy.com/media/RSEuJxiw2H24U/giphy.gif

• In his new book “Fear,” Bob Woodward recounts that in April 2017, after President Trump saw images of dead Syrian children with their mouths foaming from a sarin attack, he called Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and issued an order: Get me a plan for a military strike to take out Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

“Let’s f---ing kill him!” Trump told Mattis, according to the book. “Let’s go in. Let’s kill the f---ing lot of them.” Mattis, Woodward writes, assured the president that “he would get right on it.” But as soon as Mattis hung up the phone, he told a senior aide: “We’re not going to do any of that.” Instead, Woodward says, the defense secretary gave Trump options for more-limited strikes.

Today, as Assad menaces 3 million civilians in the last rebel stronghold, the Idlib province, it’s clear that Trump’s instinct was right. We should have taken out the Syrian dictator last year.
                      That's my Trump!

Great article! I know I'm being a bit redundant posting news about Trump's irrefutable foreign policy success, but the article is great and there's zero chance you would find it via Google without a little work.

Stories like these though are my front page...

Spanish Foreign Minister Josep Borrell claims that US President Donald Trump suggested Spain should build a wall across the Sahara desert to deal with the issue of migration from Africa.

Pure Fake News.

T

Comment

• ... And in other news, the now well documented suggestion of wiretapping the President, and the floating of an absurd 25th amendment, leading to an impeachment of a sitting President, took place on May 16th. Then, the following day, May the 17th, the person who floated this odious "colussion," appointed a special counsel, and his first choice to lead it was obma's one time AG, eventually settling on the man who the President rejected to lead the FBI just days before. But the kicker is Rosenstein appointed the special counsel with no crime being specified, and providing no grounds for a criminal investigation.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...esident-trump/

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out Thursday.

P.S. Did Mueller wear a wire the next day of the 17th?
                        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 26, 2018, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• shockfan89_
                          shockfan89_ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Time for the bogus Mueller investigation to end and for the Congressional Democrats and fake news media to finally admit it was made up the entire time. How can anybody believe anything coming from MSM or Democrats who called for impeachment and were so convinced of collusion after this?

And after all of this there are still some people that think POTUS actually colluded with Russia? Are they just stupid or ignorant? Look at how many people have been fired, demoted, or completely discredited by the DOJ and FBI for their part in making up or furthering the collusion narrative? Not fired and demoted by Trump or partisans in Congress, fired, demoted, and discredited by their own peers, by their own internal agency reviews! The question is, do Flynn, Manafort, and others have lawsuits against the federal government now that this entire investigation has been proven a farce?

• shockfan89_
                          shockfan89_ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I wish they would channel their hate and TDS and actually address a real issue I think most Americans could agree to. There needs to be a vetting process for Presidential candidates that determines eligibility (think Obama/Cruz citizenship) looks at business interests (think Trump), and define family participation in their potential Presidency (we don't have royal families, we elect a President).

I think this needs to all be addressed before the primary is completed and each candidate sign an agreement with what is expected of them if they eventually become POTUS. I would also add, after this circus of a SCOTUS confirmation, this time period is when any person must come forward and present evidence of any past transgressions or grievances. If anything comes up after this process, that occurred in the past (be it one month or 36 years), it is completely ignored both legally and politically until their Presidency has completed. Think Diplomatic Immunity (yes, that was a Lethal Weapon 2 reference).
                          Last edited by shockfan89_; September 26, 2018, 07:54 AM.
                      Working...
                      X