No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hesitantly submit this graph. It could be a "false equivalent " (but I doubt it).

traitor II.jpg
    Any thoughts?

Attached Files

Comment

• It would not surprise me if our gov kept massive databases on private citizens currently or at any point in the past.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        It would not surprise me if our gov kept massive databases on private citizens currently or at any point in the past.
        Me neither. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8932206.html

The issue now, however, is database's on "political opponents." Do you understand the difference? Or are you implying, ho-hum (hi jamar), business as usual?

Further, it's the current President who is the enemy of the press?: https://issuesinsights.com/2019/05/2...ously-thought/ (refer to my post above again)
        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; May 28, 2019, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/wa...20-60422725843

Every now and then I've just gotta peek into the abyss to see what's shakin'. Jezus Joe Scarborough has gone completely off his meds. He's still sore over the Mika plastic surgery comment I suspect.

Verdict: Clueless and deranged as ever

T

...:cool:

Comment

• "The evidence doesn't show a crime was committed." But, it doesn't show a crime wasn't committed. :smiley_simmons:

Fodder for the ignorant lemmings who hate middle America, by god.

Comment

• jdshock
              jdshock commented
              Editing a comment
              You have quotes around "The evidence doesn't show a crime was committed." Who are you attributing that quote to?

• "Hey, what's wrong with bias?"

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/01/d...ok-fbi-leaker/

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; June 4, 2019, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• Well, Trump's visit to the UK is over, and now it comes out that the arrogant jackass gave the Queen a gift of an iPod, prompting raised eyebrows from the British Press. The MP3 player came pre-loaded with photos from the President's inauguration and audio files of the president’s best speeches.
              Last edited by Kung Wu; June 10, 2019, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Such a silly gift as she already had an iPod given to her by the previous president.
                The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Comment

• pinstripers
                  pinstripers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  DOLP !! I GOT THE WRONG GUY...........

• CNN’s Alisyn Camerota sits down with a group of Democrats who voted for Donald Trump in 2016 to discuss where they stand on supporting the President now.

CNN did not have proper control over this panel. I am shocked it saw the light of day.

Enjoy!

#MAGA

T

Comment

• So which is it? We’re the planes within 10 minutes of striking when they were called off? Or were they on the ground? These are contradictions from Trump himself. He need to get his story straight before he opens his mouth.

Comment

• He called for a response, then learned that the response would be disproportionate to the crime, and so he called it off. Why is there a perpetual need to create controversy where there isn't any?
                    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      He called for a response, then learned that the response would be disproportionate to the crime, and so he called it off. Why is there a perpetual need to create controversy where there isn't any?
                      it not a question of whether it is the right or wrong decision. In this case it was the right decision because you don’t do air strikes over a unmanned drone. It should really be worrisome that he did have the navy and air force spooled up.

It his usual constantly running his mouth. He acts like a punk and acts unpresidential 24/7. But when it comes time to put up or shut up, he is not ready to cash the checks that is mouth is writing.

1. You don’t draw redline or warn of consequences or make up threats unless you are willing to carry them out. All you do is hurt credibility when u do stuff like that. Again talk softly.

2. If you are going to choose to wage war, you don’t do it proportionate or fairly. You are either all in or all out. That is the kind of thinking of losers.

3. In this case if you are choosing to make an air strikes, you better be making sure if your are committing US soldiers lives, that you are truly punishing Iran. Not some proportionate attack.

the Israelis are punishing Iran weekly in Syria. They say nothing but quietly bomb warehouse of advance weapons that Iran keeps trying to smuggle in to Hezbollah in Lebanon.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
                        C0|dB|00ded commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I don't think Trump is a loser in the strategic sense of the word. He has a pretty good game plan to win... always.

He dropped a big payload on Syria a while back, he'll do the same to Iran if they don't start falling in line. I don't think he would ever touch N. Korea though.

T

• #Doin'Work:

Comment

• Ouchies!

Is it time to pull the lever again yet?

MAGA!

T

Comment

• https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/10/bet-founder-approves-trump-disapproves-democrats/

Baby steps...

Comment

Working...
                          X