X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just look at those guy's happy faces!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
      There are a lot of things that aren't what they would seem to be. Conservatives don't want Roe overturned. Campaigning on overturning it is more valuable than actually overturning it.

Liberals don't really want Trump out of office. Pence would likely be a stronger candidate in 2020 than Trump.
      What are you basing this on?
      Livin the dream

Comment

• https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ec...-up-2018-11-02
        Economists say ‘wow’ to jobs report as wage growth picks up

As good of a jobs report as you can get prior to the midterms. The Repubs need to shout it from the mountaintops.

It's the economy stupid.

Do the Libtards really want to get up out of their momma's basement on election day to stand in line and vote to potentially hurt their parents employment prospects (dinner) and 401k's (inheritance)? Why not just sleep in all day or go see your counselor?

Addition by Libtard subtraction.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ec...-up-2018-11-02
          Economists say ‘wow’ to jobs report as wage growth picks up

As good of a jobs report as you can get prior to the midterms. The Repubs need to shout it from the mountaintops.

It's the economy stupid.

Do the Libtards really want to get up out of their momma's basement on election day to stand in line and vote to potentially hurt their parents employment prospects (dinner) and 401k's (inheritance)? Why not just sleep in all day or go see your counselor?

Addition by Libtard subtraction.

T

But so many marginalized peoples are being left behind due to the racism inherent in the patriarchy that is caused by capitalism. Can’t you see that “jobs report” is just a dog whistle for Republicans that are racist against the brown people seeking asylum?
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

But so many marginalized peoples are being left behind due to the racism inherent in the patriarchy that is caused by capitalism. Can’t you see that “jobs report” is just a dog whistle for Republicans that are racist against the brown people seeking asylum?
            That's precisely why the President calls 'em "fake news."

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; November 2, 2018, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• As he awaits sentencing, Trump’s former lawyer says that he wants to clear his conscience and warn voters about what he sees as the president’s true nature in advance of the midterm elections.

Cohen tryin' to earn some brownie points with Mueller. Sad.

I thought the commentary was very tame for a New Yorker. New York city is the melting pot of melting pots. Every race on the planet is represented there and every hybrid of every race. People talk rough and call each other names, racial or otherwise. But it's just the way it is. It's nothing like racism in the south where they actually wish the opposing color was dead (well maybe they wish you were dead in NYC too but not because of your color - people you've never met will want you to die simply because you walked in front of them. New Yorkers are equal opportunity haters lol).

Micks, Greaseballs, Moulies/***ers, Jews/Kikes, Guineas, etc. Racial epithets lost all their sting decades ago in NYC. I mean friends over there use racial slurs as terms of endearment.

I love New York. People are so real there.

T

Comment

• Well it's official! Trump's a racist!!!

Wait a minute...

African American approval rating for Trump just set a modern day Republican record at 40%

R
                  O
                  F
                  L

It's over Dem's... you can officially kiss 2020 goodbye!

T

Comment

• I've been legit wanking to this video nonstop since receiving it. Be sure and watch the ending for the payoff.

T

Comment

• Traditional Cuban immigrants. They get it...

Listen to Osvaldo at 6:07. Hey knows all there needs to be known. I'd vote for this guy.

You don't need to be a lawyer from Harvard to be president. In fact, it probably helps if you aren't.

T

Comment

• ShockTalk
                        ShockTalk commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I keep hearing, not just in this video, people not approving, not liking, or put off by "Trump Rhetoric". Some, putting up with it because they don't like the opposition's politics. Others, putting that rhetoric to the forefront as to why they dislike Trump. It would seem that Trump would not lose his hard core base, yet maybe gain a lot of fence sitters if he made it not so abrasive. This move would also force his opponents in having to put much more effort into challenging Trump's position on issues rather than his mouth. I believe I caught these behaviors at least 3 or 4 times in this video.

• C0|dB|00ded
                        C0|dB|00ded commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm getting to the point where I'm willing to consider that all of Trump's inane utterances are planned and for a specific purpose. The media would have you believe he is just an uncouth ogre with no self-control. A case could be made for either reality. What keeps bringing me back to the crazy as a fox theory is the fact that his policy decisions and execution have been flawless. If Trump really were unhinged, you'd think there would have been some major f-ups in the course of his job duties. There aren't. He has succeeded at everything he's set out to do. The only two blemishes are the wall and repealing Bum Care the latter not being his fault at all.

I can't figure out how he's using the "madman" strategy to his advantage though. Everything he's accomplished seems like it would have gotten done without the sideshow. But that's just my uninformed opinion.

Is he doing this for purposes of sleight of hand; get the media looking left while he's quietly doing something on the right. Could he be trying to desensitize the public at large for another purpose I cannot fathom? I can easily see how it might work against despots in shithole countries. If they believe Trump is crazy enough to send in a nuclear missile strike they will come to the table fast. Maybe that was the entire purpose of his behavior - to deal with N. Korea and China's cheating. Both countries have indicated that Trump's behavior has bothered them greatly.

Wouldn't it be insane to find out that Trump, when meeting with Obama at the very start, hatched this plan to solve N. Korea and deal with China. Both presidents and a very tiny detail of insiders set this entire charade up. That would make a nice movie.

T

• ShockTalk
                        ShockTalk commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Never thought he was "unhinged", just Trump being Trump....rich, uncouth, as in "I don't give a damn what anyone thinks" and I'll say what the hell I want to.

If the Republicans hold on to both the House and Senate, I'll give your "crazy as a fox" some consideration. Otherwise, due to the second part of your sentence and they lose the House (God help us if they lose the Senate, too), I'll just stick with my assumption and that he allowed his mouth to screw us and himself.

• https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...midterm-rally/

President Donald Trump will be joined by top conservative media figures Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity on Monday, as part of his final campaign rally.
                      Really cool to see all the heavy hitters together for a final push.

T

Comment

• On Trump’s rhetoric...I’m generally not a fan. He says a lot of stupid ****. OTOH, “build a wall”, is a fantastic symbol of national sovereignty. Some folks strongly support this, but then the progressive pundits claim that it’s protectionist or racist. They double down against it by wanting open borders or wanting to abolish ICE. The progressive left that says these things really solidified the Republican base in a pro-Trump way. Would that be the case if the left didn’t hate Trump so much?

The second thing Trump does is he takes a really strong anti-PC stance. Sometimes it’s too strong, or at least not well thought through, but it causes the progressive pundits to explode with claims of racism. Meanwhile, as you go through the progressive playbook on equity, it’s quite clear that they want an unfair race based policy. The goal is to lift up women, blacks, and LGBTQ by taking some opportunities away from the “other”. But, women that aren’t feminists are feckless cunts, blacks that aren’t democrats are uncle toms, and Asian minorities should have a harder time getting into Harvard because they’re over-represented. This type of social engineering is antithetical to American liberty and Trump exposes it.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tr...ade-2018-11-01
                          Opinion: Trump is right about China and trade

Solid article detailing the presidents views (held since the 80's) and step-by-step strategy offering China a way to avoid the pain.

T

Comment

• * quickly looking in the Shockernet dictionary to see why the "c" word wasn't auto-censored *

LMAO
                            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
                              C0|dB|00ded commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I guess nobody had the balls to say it before. Wufan feeling all Trumpian this morning...

T

• Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani vows to ‘proudly bypass’ US reimposed sanctions, saying Iran will continue to sell oil.

If you aren't paying close attention you'd think the photo above was taken during a Libtard protest. No, that's how enemies of the United States behave.

Addressing the rally in Tehran on Sunday, Iran's military chief, Major General Mohammad Ali Jafari, warned Trump against overreaching when dealing with Iran.

"I want to say something to America and its weird president," Jafari said.

"Never threaten Iran, because we can still hear the horrified cries of your soldiers in the [desert] … and you know it better, how many of your old soldiers in American society commit suicide every day because of depression and fear that they suffered in battlefields.

"So, don't threaten us militarily and don't frighten us with military threats," he added.
                            These are the words from a regime that our former president sent 150 billion to including almost two billion in cash, hand delivered on pallets. Barack Hussein is a treacherous ****ing incompetent Libtard radical Muslim sympathizing stain on the fabric of America.

T

Comment

• Kung Wu
                              Kung Wu commented
                              Editing a comment
                              American blue jeans and an Android or iPhone smart phone no doubt. Probably printed that flag on an HP printer, using Microsoft Windows on an IBM compatible PC?
                          Working...
                          X