Lock Him Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Not a election I have followed (beside knowing Cheney suppose to lose big). How do Hageman and Cheney compare on the conservative issues? I would vote for the one who was most conservative.
    Trump is more conservative than either one.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Not a election I have followed (beside knowing Cheney suppose to lose big). How do Hageman and Cheney compare on the conservative issues? I would vote for the one who was most conservative.
      The Cheney family would fit into the political elite class establishment Republican Party.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

The Cheney family would fit into the political elite class establishment Republican Party.
        Wasn’t Hageman against Trump before she was for him? She seems to be just an opportunist instead of true convert…

Comment

Wasn’t Hageman against Trump before she was for him? She seems to be just an opportunist instead of true convert…
          I have no idea about Wyoming politics. I do know (from the landslide election) that Wyoming voters didn’t feel like Cheney represented them. Cheney has said that she wouldn’t support DeSantis either. She appears to be getting ready to run for President as an outsider.

Comment

Who cares?
            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Who cares?
              Well, when you quit caring about where they stand on policy you end up getting RHINOS.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I have no idea about Wyoming politics. I do know (from the landslide election) that Wyoming voters didn’t feel like Cheney represented them. Cheney has said that she wouldn’t support DeSantis either. She appears to be getting ready to run for President as an outsider.
                Well, she has no chance of that happening in either party.

Comment

If she decides to run as an Independent, she all but guarantees another Dem President.

Her narcissism is on full display for all to see what is exactly wrong in politics.

Comment

Well, when you quit caring about where they stand on policy you end up getting RHINOS.
                    You weren’t talking about policy, which is why I said “who cares”. When you start paying attention to policy is when your blinders will be taken off.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Well, she has no chance of that happening in either party.
                      Why don’t you start paying attention to policy?
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        If she decides to run as an Independent, she all but guarantees another Dem President.

Her narcissism is on full display for all to see what is exactly wrong in politics.
                        She said her goal is to not let Trump become president. Splitting the republican vote is her plan.

Can you imagine what Biden would be like as president in 5 or 6 more years? Yikes!

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

She said her goal is to not let Trump become president. Splitting the republican vote is her plan.

Can you imagine what Biden would be like as president in 5 or 6 more years? Yikes!
                          Yes, I can imagine.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Joel Pollak @joelpollak

So the DOJ justified a raid on a former President based on: - disorganized boxes that included some documents with classified markings - suspicion (not evidence) of defense info in documents - opinion (not law) that president didn't have authority to declassify. Incredibly weak.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              Joel Pollak @joelpollak

So the DOJ justified a raid on a former President based on: - disorganized boxes that included some documents with classified markings - suspicion (not evidence) of defense info in documents - opinion (not law) that president didn't have authority to declassify. Incredibly weak.
                              Yep. The entire DOJ case and "justification" they have made to this point has been incredibly weak and makes them look even more incompetent, ignorant, vendictive and negligent that I even previously thought.

Comment

Working...
                              X