Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will Brittney Griner be a guest of the Putin adminstration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long will Brittney Griner be a guest of the Putin adminstration?

It is a very sad situation for young Brittney Griner. I think she will be stuck there as long as Ukraine is kicking Russia's ass in their "Special Military Action." I really hope I am wrong.

Sorry, but her sentence was fairgame.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Lesson to learn is to know and understand the laws of a foreign country before deciding to take your vape pin with weed in it. At the very least you should err on the side of caution.

Comment

Originally posted by Fairgame View Post
        It is a very sad situation for young Brittney Griner. I think she will be stuck there as long as Ukraine is kicking Russia's ass in their "Special Military Action." I really hope I am wrong.
        She deserved what she got. Unfortunately, she will be coming back to the country she hates.

Russia had to convict her first, but they will be doing the prisoner trade sooner rather than later.

Comment

I wonder if there are other Americans serving sentences for silimar offenses in Russia? Surely there are, right?

But she will get home to a heroes welcome because of her, dare I say, privledge? And once she does, she'll be back to virtue-signalling to the hundreds of fans who care.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

If the russians do let Griner out early, what will she do when her plane arrives in the in the states and they are playing the National Anthem? Will she wait on the plane until it is over?

Comment

Truth is, they don't want her either.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                Truth is, they don't want her either.
                Sorry brother, got to disagree with you on this one. The Putin sycophants love this. It is the classic rub the West's nose in it moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Fairgame View Post

Sorry brother, got to disagree with you on this one. The Putin sycophants love this. It is the classic rub the West's nose in it moment.
                  Pretty sure you missed his point.

Comment

I'll tell you what will happen--

She'll get back and start proclaiming that if she were a white male, it wouldn't have taken as long. Then claiming America is super racist against black women.

Comment

Honestly I kinda wonder. This would have been traumatic enough that I’m curious to see how she responds back home… if she makes it back soon.

It’s easy to assume she will be annoying somehow about it but it’s also possible she comes back saying new things we aren’t used to hearing.

Comment

I am guessing most of (Americans) could use a refresher course on how wonderful we have it in our Country.

Comment

Something that sticks out to me is that she said she was playing there since 2014. She’d kinda have to be a bit of a public figure over there was well as here. Imagine if we threw an active NHL player in jail for 6 months. It’s fun to think about.

Comment

I guess the answer is today was long enough.

My question is if the price to bring Griner home was the release of the Merchant of Death, and we apparently were glad to make that trade, then what is the price we're willing to trade for Paul Whelan, either wrongly jailed (as the State Department has said) or actually IS a spy and is there on the orders of this Country?

Because I can't think of a price too high for his return.

I don't begrudge any American coming home. I despise the thought of a Marine languishing in a Russian prison, especially while the Administration runs a clown show check mark celebration for themselves.

Calling Brittany Griner "the best of America" deserves a punch in the balls. What a ****ing moron President Biden is.

Comment

This deal was done before the elections and intentionally announced after the runoff. Prove me wrong.
                              Last edited by shoxlax; December 8, 2022, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X